☠☠☠ - Kanye West ft. Young Jeezy - Amazing - ☠☠☠

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Originally Posted by wada7

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

Im at work, is it autotune??
yup

the guy that was worried about leaking the album last night might as well just leak it now that we've heard the majority of the album

mad.gif
laugh.gif
I ain't even notice the auto tune.

it's hot how jeezy comes in
pimp.gif

Yea, Im feeling this one right here. As of right now I like all the songs off the album. I hate that I've heard so many this early but
Im still gonna cop the cd so its cool

This and the new mastered Heartless with headphones on where you can hear all the intricacies of the production are blowing my mind right now. The productionso far definitely isn't lacking. I haven't heard as much as the record as most of you probably. I'll be waiting.

Like holmes said the beat is crazy. A lot of people are sayin Ye is crazy for this but this might be the album of the year because as of feelings this albumhas a song for almost every mindstate and feeling we go through
imo

So its lookin' like Kanye is gonna be 3 for 11 (or is it 12?) on this album. Amazing, the joint with weezy and Heartless are all fire, everything else hasbeen GARBO.

That isnt like Kanye at all.

I was feelin it until Ye opened his mouth...
tired.gif

....Jeezy kinda brought it back for me though but i dont know..might take a few more listens

Why **! be leakin all they songs out like that. But so far album is crazy. Not the best but cool

Originally Posted by Face82

Why **! be leakin all they songs out like that. But so far album is crazy. Not the best but cool

Amazing is one of 2 or 3 songs I'm feelin...I haven't really even been checkin' for this, and had thought it came out already

I'm not really feeling this & I was liking everything else. Like Heartless is my joint, but something is off with this one.

I ain't feeling that jezzy track but i like the one with wayne on it ( them violins come in hard toward the end) even tho i am not a huge fan of him

Am I the only one who noticed that Jeezy has his own version of Im Amazing? And it has the same exact hook..

Back
Top Bottom