♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
How lucky were Ray J and Reggie Bush.

CvH4p.gif

Just like dudes hit ya girl before you came around. It's life. Lol I never understood statements like this about her.

I personally wouldn't care either but at the same time she was with some high profile cats. Look how reckless Ray J talks...and it's Ray J :stoneface:

Kris Humphries could come outta nowhere and be like "I see you kissin that broad kanye" >D

Just like dudes hit ya girl before you came around. It's life. Lol I never understood statements like this about her.

I personally wouldn't care either but at the same time she was with some high profile cats. Look how reckless Ray J talks...and it's Ray J :stoneface:

Kris Humphries could come outta nowhere and be like "I see you kissin that broad kanye" >D

zo gif

It was on FILM, for everyone to see. Would you wife your girl if your boy brought home a tape and mid-tent pitching....BAMMMMM your girl busting it open with another dude and ALL your family, ALLL your boys are there watching?

With that said, she still a bad *****, but not a wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom