♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron 9 x Jada Stevens
2s823df.jpg

Last edited:
I Can't hate on him after he said he had to look in his daughters eyes and decide whether or not to take royalties re: making the move to Adidas.

Last edited:
I Can't hate on him after he said he had to look in his daughters eyes and decide whether or not to take royalties re: making the move to Adidas.

I woulda looked in my daughters eyes and told her "have you seen OG bourdeauxs on feet?!?"

:lol: I honestly I think Nike would've ultimately gave him the royalties he was asking for but he just started feeling himself too much after all the yeezy 2 hooplah. I promise Adidas won't be able to create half of the hype Nike had with their yeezy line. 80% of the hype came from the fact that they were Nike's.

I woulda looked in my daughters eyes and told her "have you seen OG bourdeauxs on feet?!?"

laugh.gif
I honestly I think Nike would've ultimately gave him the royalties he was asking for but he just started feeling himself too much after all the yeezy 2 hooplah. I promise Adidas won't be able to create half of the hype Nike had with their yeezy line. 80% of the hype came from the fact that they were Nike's.
dont tell kanye that. 

Yup... no way Adidas will be able to fund Kanye's project like Nike could have. After all, Nike is a billion dollar company and Adidas is still operating out of Adi Dassler's studio apartment.

The Swoosh got y'all so brainwashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom