♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
what shoes is Statham wearing? :nerd:

Stan smiths

Jay been on em

Faithful adidas head

Last edited:
Y'all really about to comment on my man's jeans like that picture isn't clearly at least 4-5 years old? :lol:

If you would of said 9-10 years ago might get a past, but 4-5 years is still a no go

I didn't want to overshoot my estimate since I remember it taking a minute for Jay to start copping jeans in his size :lol:

But to be fair, 4-5 years would put us at 2009-2010, and I recall seeing many a pair of Varsity VIs, White/Red XII's, and Space Jam XIs being worn with struggle fits both in NY and CT. Hell, I only tossed all my old jeans and replaced them with slim fits around that time I think.

Last edited:
I didn't want to overshoot my estimate since I remember it taking a minute for Jay to start copping jeans in his size :lol:

But to be fair, 4-5 years would put us at 2009-2010, and I recall seeing many a pair of Varsity VIs, White/Red XII's, and Space Jam XIs being worn with struggle fits both in NY and CT. Hell, I only tossed all my old jeans and replaced them with slim fits around that time I think.

At least you made the change, there are still people keeping the #NTdenim strong on this site

I remember rocking my white/ varsity red VI's with a snug tee and hammer pants Levi's when they first dropped so jay gets a pass

...for now

Nothing wrong with Hov's denim.... IMO of course.

I'd rather rock those than some toddler pant looking joggers ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you would of said 9-10 years ago might get a past, but 4-5 years is still a no go
I didn't want to overshoot my estimate since I remember it taking a minute for Jay to start copping jeans in his size
laugh.gif

This, smaller clothes came into style before 2009/2010, but each year they became progressively smaller and more refined to the point we're at today

Last edited:
This, smaller clothes came into style before 2009/2010, but each year they became progressively smaller and more refined to the point we're at today

I understand the fitted ones but wearing titer jeans than your lady when it don't even look good?
I don't get it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom