♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol how do u know he doesn't take pictures?

Tombout accessory

Like if he carried nunchucks if get ur point

You can tell by the way he carries it he's not a photography hobbiest and it's more for looks. The average photographer keeps the cam with good placement so he can take quick photos effectively, he carries his wrapped around his neck and under his arm like a canteen.

*See asian tourists.

His kid has IX's on, so I guess thats a win.

Jada in Jets Santana Moss jersey [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]... Still miss him.

:tongue:uts on flame suit: I know I'm gonna sound AYO but Nicki wearing the 6's in the pic actually turned me off. I was like [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] then saw her feet and was like [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji].

So I guess having a newborn baby isn't a good reason to carry a camera. LOL
Nope. Walking around and taking pics of your newborn simply isn't allowed.

Also, Stalley consistently has clean fits. One of the few rappers out there that I feel like I can actually say this about.

Nicki would get the full tongue bath no doubt and trust that there is no out of bounds when i get down, unless it smells funky then you gotta hit the showers and aint nothing sexier than cleaning a sexy womans body

Jada in Jets Santana Moss jersey [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji]... Still miss him.

:tongue:uts on flame suit: I know I'm gonna sound AYO but Nicki wearing the 6's in the pic actually turned me off. I was like [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji] then saw her feet and was like [emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji].

Don't worry about it bro, this board is a supporter of the LBGT community. Do your thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom