♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

wow he really bit his entire fit :lol:  

Ye back in the RO :smokin

Has to be a joke, looks like he is mocking him

:stoneface: how you bite a fit down to the sleeves. Like fam this is disturbing

Wouldn't that's be a breech of contract. :nerd:

Maybe they allowed him to wear other brands also. Didn't Jay have the same agreement with the S.Carters?

Maybe wale lurkin on here and did it purposely to troll everyone.....

Exactly

Wale even has the phone in his hand, JUST LIKE KANYE!! :wow:

Exactly why this has to be a joke

I think it just happened, and folk reading too much into it. I see regular folks dressing alike all the time, like there uniforms, and they ain't planned to, it just happened.

Kanye wearing RO's today in LA

how the hell is Ye rockin joggers like that in LA right now?

I think it just happened, and folk reading too much into it. I see regular folks dressing alike all the time, like there uniforms, and they ain't planned to, it just happened.

i've seen it where cats rock the same shirt maybe...even with the corresponding matching kicks.

but Wall-E is literally rocking the EXACT SAME FIT, from head to toe. that isn't a coincidence.

Last edited:
but Wall-E is literally rocking the EXACT SAME FIT, from head to toe. that isn't a coincidence.

Only thing that's exact is the flannel. I've seen literally hundreds of dudes rock flannels and timberlands, boots and flannels pretty much go together. I know it's Ye but keep that in mind

:wow: wow, look at how high cut those 6's are man... if those are what comes out black friday, mannnnnnnn!

Last edited:
Da GM, b.

gucci mane edition?

:lol:

nah, plenty of people wear those short sleeve fear of god plaid shirts, and the way the sleeves are cut, that's how it looks if you put a tee on under...

wale took it too far wearing the exact same visvim's tho...

end of the day tho, it is a really clean fit, one of ye's best in the last year, so if he has no shame about it, then this internet criticism ain't gonna matter to him...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom