♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
NT might be the first place I have ever heard that Nicki needs to lose weight....

Lets me know I'm clearly getting too old for this place.

NT might be the first place I have ever heard that Nicki needs to lose weight....

Nah bruh them dudes be the ones who are odd. I mean where do you really see fat? I mean some these dudes be the same ones that say chicks *** be too big. A *** can never be too big, just means you too small

Last edited:
A chicks *** can definitely be too big, that's the other side of the extreme papi.

Nah bruh them dudes be the ones who are odd. I mean where do you really see fat? I mean some these dudes be the same ones that say chicks *** be too big. A *** can never be too big, just means you too small
No No, an *** most def can be too big. The ones where the chick got more *** than back

Last edited:
bruh those is just obese ppl.
still brought it up to show you there are cases of too much ***. If you like that much *** there is something wrong with you :lol:
With that said red head has too much ***, but those tights makes it look like something it's not. If she was naked all that would sag horribly

I want some top based off the lips in that pic..but...i know shes hiding 47 teeth behind those mouth curtains.

Nicki-Minaj-Air-Jordan-14-Lightning.png

Nicki's mad small in reality, she just looks bigger when she straps her &$@ on, she left it in the crib that day.

And where is fab finding l these classic whips, watch him pull up in the Tony Montana 928 next.

Last edited:
still brought it up to show you there are cases of too much ***. If you like that much *** there is something wrong with you :lol:
With that said red head has too much ***, but those tights makes it look like something it's not. If she was naked all that would sag horribly

Lift and hold, alp. Lift and hold!

How Ashanti hasn't been knocked up is beyond me.

Let me meet her...3 seconds after initial pump she'd be pregnant for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom