♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scott is one of the biggest culture vultures and biters in the game. Image wise, he strives to be like A$AP. Just look at his hairstyle, wardrobe and even the styling of his name (Travi$ $cott).

Musically, he just jacks what's hot and runs with it. Dude trying to be Kanye, Future, A$AP, Keef, Thug, Migos all rolled into one. Most unoriginal artist I've seen in a while.

Like dont wear the shirts if you dont like or know the music. Hes a wierd kid. To me personally.

this was literally a recent topic in the high end designer thread

its def a huge trend right now and super corny if you never were a rock head, repped

WavyCrocket

you have your opinion i guess, all ill say.........................kanye eff with Trav heavy for a reason too so he prob disagree also

Last edited:
Scott is one of the biggest culture vultures and biters in the game. Image wise, he strives to be like A$AP. Just look at his hairstyle, wardrobe and even the styling of his name (Travi$ $cott).

Musically, he just jacks what's hot and runs with it. Dude trying to be Kanye, Future, A$AP, Keef, Thug, Migos all rolled into one. Most unoriginal artist I've seen in a while.

[emoji]128580[/emoji]

Why the hell would drake want to be like washed up nas :lol:
Drake is 1-0 in battles after destroying meek mill while nas is still looking for his first victory after loosing to dipset and Jay-z

100 % percent right.

Ya'll acting like Meek Mill isn't one of the best lyricist since Big. Drake battled a real heavy weight in Mill. 

LYRACIST?!?
:rofl:

Don't know how his sarcasm went over your head with the gif he included.

Culture vulture gotta be the lamest phrase used lately. Please leave that **** in 2015.

Travis Scott album this year >> all those ____s mentioned doe so [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

how is post Malone a culture vulture? Lol cuz he white?

You gotta be like Bieber and Adele to really be cakin off music. Game gotta lot of assets in those last few pictures

are you guys like delusional?

JB is worth like 200m thats whole nother level

yall dont think game got money???

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-celebrities/richest-rappers/the-game-net-worth/

i think fab is worth like 20m also, neither of these dudes are new in the game either and are popular and put in work

if Juelz has money these dudes def have way more lmao

All I'm saying is that album sales and game not headlining any major tour can't afford the troupe of things he's buying. I clearly said the overseas market is huge for US rappers.

Not sure how I'm delusional.
you know pitbull made like 14m last year alone?

Bruh

The game wishes his career was anything like pitblull

And I hate that dude

Game does good for a rapper but Pitbull is literally a radio superstar also huge in the club venues

Way more mainstream

That's because jay z didn't anwser their phone call, he was to busy with TIDAL and roc nation, nas had all the free time in the world.

Drake knows what's up though

I never cried when Pac died.
But I probably will when Hov does.
And if my tears hold value, then I would drop one for every single thing he showed u

nayvadius in here trolling :smh:

still, this had me

Last edited:
i seriously cannot tell the difference between a serious comment and a trolling one...thats how ridiculous some of these posts are.

Culture vulture gotta be the lamest phrase used lately. Please leave that **** in 2015.

Travis Scott album this year >> all those ____s mentioned doe so [emoji]128133[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

how is post Malone a culture vulture? Lol cuz he white?

i guess were a rare breed on NT that likes Travis

i see the hate on social media but then again every artist has hate and likes

instagram youre right though, lets keep it to pics

Last edited:
Your post doesn't prove anything? So what he's into country music??

If anything that makes me more interested in his music because he's gonna have influences from everywhere...

Last edited:
That is a culture vulture to the fullest,

But this isn't the music thread so I'll leave the music talk alone, I'm just thankful that future and drake saved hiphop in 2015

RENZEL

Last edited:
No it's not :lol: because he has influences from everywhere he's a culture vulture :smh: if you watch his interview he says he grew up on a little bit of everything. ****** acting like he running around saying he the best rapper alive :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom