kanye_west_300x400.jpg

ALO-021508.jpg

kanye_west_3_wenn2228806.jpg

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Originally Posted by Dr LukeMartin

Who is Vado?

waits for da explanation....

another JR.writer/ 40 cal/ hell rell.....  in other words, a no body...

X1PL1S_large.jpg

With way more lyrical talent and style than everyone of em...

style is subjective, but more lyrical then hell rell and JR writer? naw....vado is middle of da pack as far as lyrical dexterity when it comes to da dipset collective.

Originally Posted by JRodski

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

Who is Vado?

waits for da explanation....

another JR.writer/ 40 cal/ hell rell.....  in other words, a no body...

X1PL1S_large.jpg

With way more lyrical talent and style than everyone of em...

style is subjective, but more lyrical then hell rell and JR writer? naw....vado is middle of da pack as far as lyrical dexterity when it comes to da dipset collective.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Fly gear & fly kicks...

HA! very dope this(and 3 other posters) came out the wheaties box like 20-22 years ago, I had this one on my wall forever...didn't think it would take damn  near that long to finally get the shoe

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Fly gear & fly kicks...

HA! very dope this(and 3 other posters) came out the wheaties box like 20-22 years ago, I had this one on my wall forever...didn't think it would take damn  near that long to finally get the shoe

Originally Posted by ninjahood

more lyrical then hell rell and JR writer? naw....vado is middle of da pack as far as lyrical dexterity when it comes to da dipset collective.
thank you,
dudes hop on and off artists so quick they forget what talent is 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

more lyrical then hell rell and JR writer? naw....vado is middle of da pack as far as lyrical dexterity when it comes to da dipset collective.
thank you,
dudes hop on and off artists so quick they forget what talent is 
laugh.gif

lol @ vados "lyrical talent".

i guess punch lines and swag talk still cuts it for some of you.

give him some time.... in 2 years you'll hear his name mentioned just about as much as JR.writer, rell, and 40's names are mentioned these days.

lol @ vados "lyrical talent".

i guess punch lines and swag talk still cuts it for some of you.

give him some time.... in 2 years you'll hear his name mentioned just about as much as JR.writer, rell, and 40's names are mentioned these days.

Well I listened to this Vado and hell Rell and JR Writer and to be quite honest, they are as bad as lil b.   
keep it funky duke, rap music just isn't your forte...
laugh.gif

Well I listened to this Vado and hell Rell and JR Writer and to be quite honest, they are as bad as lil b.   
keep it funky duke, rap music just isn't your forte...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Kream84

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

urban outfitters have been selling them for awhile now, and some hipsters rock 'em (i've seen will.i.am wearing them, but he's a clown), but i doubt they'll really pop off over here... too many people associate them with corny %!! mc hammer.
blasphemy!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Kream84

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

urban outfitters have been selling them for awhile now, and some hipsters rock 'em (i've seen will.i.am wearing them, but he's a clown), but i doubt they'll really pop off over here... too many people associate them with corny %!! mc hammer.
blasphemy!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom