♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
 All Day45 wrote:
Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Basically... all he did was 

Your upset though , you replied TWICE before you let me give you a rebuttal. Your hurt

I replied twice because you NY dudes is disrespecting DC a lil too much... glittery belt, jim jones dressing, bandana in the back pocket, jeans to your knee cap "butt hurt ready", pele pele Sincere in Belly leather jacket wearing #$% dudes. NO ONE WANTS TO BE LIKE Y'ALL. New Yorkers (most not all) are some of the arrogant for no reason people I have ever met. Talk to me when your subway stops smelling like a dead man with halitosis.

but...back to the thread.

MVP
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And im from BK to.

All Day45 wrote:
Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Basically... all he did was 

Your upset though , you replied TWICE before you let me give you a rebuttal. Your hurt

I replied twice because you NY dudes is disrespecting DC a lil too much... glittery belt, jim jones dressing, bandana in the back pocket, jeans to your knee cap "butt hurt ready", pele pele Sincere in Belly leather jacket wearing #$% dudes. NO ONE WANTS TO BE LIKE Y'ALL. New Yorkers (most not all) are some of the arrogant for no reason people I have ever met. Talk to me when your subway stops smelling like a dead man with halitosis.

but...back to the thread.

MVP
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And im from BK to.

Originally Posted by JRodski

lol ghost went in on them boys. too many quotables. "this n_ whole style is straight baby thighs son", "he a straight glitter blooded n_ wit a BS aS5 rhyme book when it come down to it nahmean." so true, so true.....

lmao @ drake havin spots 1, 2, and 3.

i totally agree with all of it tho. I never have and never will listen to any of those clowns and imo its not even about them bein "soft". to me, none of them have lyrical talent. its a stretch to even call most of these guys rappers furreal...   
Co-sign!

Originally Posted by JRodski

lol ghost went in on them boys. too many quotables. "this n_ whole style is straight baby thighs son", "he a straight glitter blooded n_ wit a BS aS5 rhyme book when it come down to it nahmean." so true, so true.....

lmao @ drake havin spots 1, 2, and 3.

i totally agree with all of it tho. I never have and never will listen to any of those clowns and imo its not even about them bein "soft". to me, none of them have lyrical talent. its a stretch to even call most of these guys rappers furreal...   
Co-sign!

Originally Posted by icedd

Originally Posted by Cali2Memphis

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

The shirt says it all
laugh.gif
2gtrt6q.jpg

RIP Nate Dogg
why does everyone who reaches 40 begin to tuck thier shirt in smh
I prefer them tucking them in instead of letting it all hang out, you loose goose.

laugh.gif
losse gosse.. Jack black voice.. hey i have the same exact shorts that MJ is wearin.
smile.gif
 that shirt tho..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by icedd

Originally Posted by Cali2Memphis

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

The shirt says it all
laugh.gif
2gtrt6q.jpg

RIP Nate Dogg
why does everyone who reaches 40 begin to tuck thier shirt in smh
I prefer them tucking them in instead of letting it all hang out, you loose goose.

laugh.gif
losse gosse.. Jack black voice.. hey i have the same exact shorts that MJ is wearin.
smile.gif
 that shirt tho..
pimp.gif

Ghostface didn't write that.. and you guys are late in seeing that list
laugh.gif

But that dude that just went in on NY for no reason
roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
Why U Mad Though?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
Why U Mad Though?

Originally Posted by Gordonson

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
Why U Mad Though?
I had a reason...people stopped the whole debate and people kept picking at it. Just like you stand up for your city, I'ma stand up for mine.

3f416c1f9a6f3cffcaca5e1b5ddf35691834c462_r.gif

back to the thread tho...

17216e1c946f39f2cae9736bbbd18ca93e69d51e_r.jpg
c6b367f7147b9fb16aff322ef44fca3a6537112f_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Gordonson

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Spoiler [+]
Why U Mad Though?
I had a reason...people stopped the whole debate and people kept picking at it. Just like you stand up for your city, I'ma stand up for mine.

3f416c1f9a6f3cffcaca5e1b5ddf35691834c462_r.gif

back to the thread tho...

17216e1c946f39f2cae9736bbbd18ca93e69d51e_r.jpg
c6b367f7147b9fb16aff322ef44fca3a6537112f_r.jpg

I doubt that MJ gives a damn about what the next MAN thinks. He can wear clothes from a KMart and still smash...

I doubt that MJ gives a damn about what the next MAN thinks. He can wear clothes from a KMart and still smash...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom