♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Nice find.

I was just watching that flick a few days ago enticed by all the vintage heat. Dvst8 in there, too.

Russell Martin in Comme des Garcons PLAY and Dolce & Gabana sneakers and Andruw Jones in some Air Force 1s

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by rhester

Mike Posner

celebrity-feet-mike-posner-air-jordan-iv-black-yellow-1.jpg

laugh.gif
at his pose
-ner

I think that the pink on the other sleeve kind of keeps it from seeming like over matching.

Only thing I would change is the black tee to a grey one, and have better fitting denim.

Originally Posted by MyOnes

Russell Martin in Comme des Garcons PLAY and Dolce & Gabana sneakers and Andruw Jones in some Air Force 1s
2 dudes on the lef look like dj drama and bubba sparxxx, lls

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

How? he was performing IN Vancouver.

oh alright

but i never knew he was a packer fan til super bowl sunday (at least me)

Dude reps NO hardbody...but he's been a Favre/GB fan for a minute.

Originally Posted by classic

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Terrance J Inteview PT 2. - A Look Inside His Dressing Room:

Terrance J Shows Us His Dressing Room Full Of Kicks
fake atos??
ato.jpg

"I spotted some FAKE ATOS in the crowd. I know that they're fake from the white velcro tabs..."
via ibn jaspers old blog

i thought they looked off also but those arent my area so i wasnt gonna call dude out.... & he was prbly given those if they are fake like he said he gets 100's of shoes weekly/monthly

How was Wayne able to perform in Canada with a criminal record but Game was detained at the border because of his record?

Originally Posted by Furrell

How was Wayne able to perform in Canada with a criminal record but Game was detained at the border because of his record?
cause the game is a real blood 
pimp.gif
grin.gif

How much you think wayne is gonna bring thier ecconomy just by performing a show? Ticket sales/People traveling from other parts. The country is getting money off that show game isnt as big as wayne and doesnt have pull like that. Not a wayne fan but u gotta respect it

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

How much you think wayne is gonna bring thier ecconomy just by performing a show? Ticket sales/People traveling from other parts. The country is getting money off that show game isnt as big as wayne and doesnt have pull like that. Not a wayne fan but u gotta respect it
laugh.gif
You can't be serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom