♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by theLwerd

I don't know who this is but I saw this pic on Don C's blog. Peep the 9's at the back 
sick.gif

tumblr_luqduva7z61qbxj23o1_500.png

He's one of LeBron's yes man, who so happens to be his manager.
His management team is basically just his childhood friends.

That is why he decided to take his talents to Miami.

His friends handle his PR, which is why he is one of the most hated athletes.

Why he didn't just sign with William Morris like every other big name, I don't know.

Originally Posted by Prada G

I don't know who this is but I saw this pic on Don C's blog. Peep the 9's at the back 
sick.gif

Why he didn't just sign with William Morris like every other big name, I don't know.

Keep as much of the money in house as you can, employ your dudes and make them and their families rich.  Very respectable. 

sick.gif

Keep as much of the money in house as you can, employ your dudes and make them and their families rich.  Very respectable. 

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

agree 100%
pimp.gif

agree 100%
pimp.gif

I don't understand how Wale is doing it in that pic.

China LeBron 9's, yeezy 1's not 2's, some foams that went on sale for like $65 when they released in NY and some Nomo and Griffey samples that are not that serious.. I don't know maybe it's just me but that's not impressive. All can be copped with $$, I'm more impressed with something rare and hard to find, not limited but easy to cop with $$.

Originally Posted by Mr 100

China LeBron 9's, yeezy 1's not 2's, some foams that went on sale for like $65 when they released in NY and some Nomo and Griffey samples that are not that serious.. I don't know maybe it's just me but that's not impressive. All can be copped with $$, I'm more impressed with something rare and hard to find, not limited but easy to cop with $$.
23rmq2g.jpg

Prada G wrote:

theLwerd wrote:

sick.gif

Mav, Rich, and Randy are good dudes. The yes men comment if a bit of a stretch. Just from being around them its clear that they listen to one another.

Originally Posted by Mr 100

The sodium level is strong.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Prada G wrote:

Mav, Rich, and Randy are good dudes. The yes men comment if a bit of a stretch. Just from being around them its clear that they listen to one another.
LRMR or whatever their marketing company is called are the geniuses behind PR diaster known as THE DECISION.
LeBron's friends turned him into one of the most beloved athletes to one of the most hated.

The team/handlers behind marquee stars are handsomely paid for a reason.

Ask anyone in sports marketing LRMR is a joke.

Did son even graduate college?

^^^ My personal opinion. If you guys think he's doing it, great. I don't think it's anything crazy. No hate, I have no reason to hate. Sneaker hating??

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by ninjahood

no swizz...no
laugh.gif

joint looks like he borrowed his lil brother's jacket.
This cornball.
Swizz is the most overrated producer/designer/artist/human.
Yeah......no.
Swizz isn't 10+ years deep in the game for no reason.

no doubt. dude's a club banger beast, at least from my perspective (rocking dancefloors for a living)...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom