♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jberk81
Ah great finds my man 
pimp.gif

I miss the days of old school Nintendo and high top sneakers

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Honestly seeing how easily people like DJ Envy and others land a pair just evade they are public figures and the fact that the average joe either has to camp or drop over 4 times the retail value makes me want to vomit...no hate at all btw, just annoyed that I open my instagram and see this dude envy with a picture of him in galaxies a week early caption "oh guys look what just came in"
laugh.gif
this dude didn't break a sweat to get them and you got clowns lined up in tents since this past friday...the hell...lol

Sneaker companies send out shoes to notable "influencers" all the time. You know how much more popular an Air Jordan becomes when Drake is seen in it or a Foam when Jim Jones shows it off. You may not think it does but you would be highly surprise.

See it as Nike's unofficial way of sponsoring non-athletes.

Don't get me wrong though a lot of rappers buy their kicks and will buy them at sometimes double to triple what retail price is.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Honestly seeing how easily people like DJ Envy and others land a pair just evade they are public figures and the fact that the average joe either has to camp or drop over 4 times the retail value makes me want to vomit...no hate at all btw, just annoyed that I open my instagram and see this dude envy with a picture of him in galaxies a week early caption "oh guys look what just came in"
laugh.gif
this dude didn't break a sweat to get them and you got clowns lined up in tents since this past friday...the hell...lol

Sneaker companies send out shoes to notable "influencers" all the time. You know how much more popular an Air Jordan becomes when Drake is seen in it or a Foam when Jim Jones shows it off. You may not think it does but you would be highly surprise.

See it as Nike's unofficial way of sponsoring non-athletes.

Don't get me wrong though a lot of rappers buy their kicks and will buy them at sometimes double to triple what retail price is.

=

@$@+ rappers. @$@+ Nike.

Just to further fuel haters comments lol

f5nqw.jpg

ej5qow.jpg

20j06io.jpg

Wouldn't be suprised if Skee put Game on foams, Skee's closet

2retdvo.jpg

mayor deff does his thing with the shoes. especially ids. he got more ids than some ppl have in there collection. lol

Mayor's a clown.
Let's keep it moving.

LOL but forreal that collection is crazy dope!! He must've spent a grip on those shoe containers alone.

But you can tell dude has way too much want, which apparently carries over to his eating habits too.  Dude needs to throw some of that money toward a personal trainer; he was huffing and puffing just walking around that room reaching for shoes of the wall... 
sick.gif

... if I had that much money to blow on kicks, I'd have a 1/4 of the collection he has.

...just sayin

Originally Posted by sp

mayor deff does his thing with the shoes. especially ids. he got more ids than some ppl have in there collection. lol

its easy when you get IDs for free.

that was a dope vid bro.

Thanks

----------
That was just part 1 of 2, possibly 3. We shot nearly two hours worth of a footage and all of it could be used.

His Air Force 1 game is truly INSANE.

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by sp

its easy when you get IDs for free.
free or not free. it doesnt even matter. hes killing it.  the colorways surprise me.  i m sure i would have some hot pairs but i dont think mine would be as hot. he deff has a solid collection.

That video was ridiculous, would love to see money's whole collection. Any info on those containers? They look and sound like quality, thanks for posting.

Fat joe been collectin for.a minute I remember seeing old videos of him showin off some low top AF1s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom