♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conan a sneakerhead?

video-009903.jpg

video_image-045132.jpg

solid interview.  Those Cement 3's with Revis Island are pretty sweet.  I am glad he clarified, because I thought the paint had chipped until he said something.

Good stuff.... Anyone else catch the pic of RIP Hamiltons storage room??  Pretty intense

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Originally Posted by jst628

blast from the past to stop this damn reebok argument...
laugh.gif

lil-wayne-wearing-space-jam-jordans-2.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best fit he's ever had, wish this Wayne would come back 
frown.gif

Its a plan white tee and jordans.....
Yes it is a white tee and Jordans, very good sir! 
It also happens to look good, and A LOT better than snowboard boots with pajama pants.

.....Or is that your style? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lubu1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Best fit he's ever had, wish this Wayne would come back 
frown.gif

Its a plan white tee and jordans.....
Yes it is a white tee and Jordans, very good sir! 
It also happens to look good, and A LOT better than snowboard boots with pajama pants.

.....Or is that your style? 
nerd.gif

Dudes a artist. He has to stand out. Any Joe can go wear a whti etee and jordans.

^i wouldn't rock his style but honestly it's cool cause it's different. he has a lane of his own. and credible media outlets such as GQ get him in the magazine so he's doing something right, it's just really hit or miss I guess.

Originally Posted by theLwerd

^i wouldn't rock his style but honestly it's cool cause it's different. he has a lane of his own. and credible media outlets such as GQ get him in the magazine so he's doing something right, it's just really hit or miss I guess.
GQ is no longer credible
they also have Rick Ross on there barebreasted

I kinda like Theophilus' style too for some reason. I wouldn't wear it myself, but it's different and doesn't look completely ridiculous like Wayne.

Theo's style is dope, different, but dope. Don't know many other dudes who could pull off what he does without looking like a fool. some recents wears from his instagram...
6aadcea2730211e181bd12313817987b_7.jpg

d6f61f58543d11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

b1891264479711e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

2cb3c8103f1111e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

just think shorts that short look kinda weird, especially with a bulky shoe like yeezys...

not to mention tucking a t-shirt into shorts, and that jacket is a bit baggy, just all looks kinda wild together...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just think shorts that short look kinda weird, especially with a bulky shoe like yeezys...

not to mention tucking a t-shirt into shorts, and that jacket is a bit baggy, just all looks kinda wild together...
you pretty much just listed everything

and I don't blame you.

he looks like a stepfather with sticky fingers,

all up in their kid's closet for 1 item a day, hoping they don't notice it under their leather-scabbed members only jacket and thrift store denim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom