video_image-045492.jpg

video_image-045494.jpg

laugh.gif
at him having the same two poses.

via SneakerWatch a
dudes a reality tv star, not a model...

Originally Posted by Wade187

roll.gif
This dude Dream is too damn sweet, when son said "it feels real dope boyish" loss of breath

Yea but he doesn't portray himself to be something he's not which is a plus. He really likes sneakers despite not being the super sneakerhead a lot of the "hardcore" shoe heads want these celebs to be.

roll.gif
This dude Dream is too damn sweet, when son said "it feels real dope boyish" loss of breath

Yeah... That was my first time hearing the dream speak .... I didn't expect none of it...

Originally Posted by loskickking23

roll.gif

Yeah... That was my first time hearing the dream speak .... I didn't expect none of it...
Word. I mean always figured dude was suspect, but the %%@# just caught me off guard for some reason lol

roll.gif

Word. I mean always figured dude was suspect, but the %%@# just caught me off guard for some reason lol
It's more suspect of you to judge a mans sexuality based on his voice.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

IMG_1292-620x930.jpg

Schoolboy Q in Answer 1's
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thehundreds5982-620x413.jpg

Other than the Big K.R.I.T. fit with the Cool Grey IV's I like both of these fits right here. (Even though I still don't like the Mango's)
But those Answer 1's that Q's wearing 
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

It's more suspect of you to judge a mans sexuality based on his voice.
Seeing as how it says I always figured he was suspect, and I'm just now hearing him speak, how'd you reach the conclusion that his voices is the basis? And what exactly would you suspect if this was the case? Is dream rubber and I'm glue? 

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

What does it matter if The Dream is "Suspect"? He makes solid tunes. Will you stop listening to his music?
I don't think anyone is saying anything of that nature. $!++ I mean you the one putting a negative light on it, if he is or isn't doesn't matter to me and shouldn't make a difference to anyone. Doesn't mean it's something that can't be spoken on. Just conversation, same way Ross is fat and people speak on it, doesn't have anything to do with his music, but it's still something that people take note in. 

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

What does it matter if The Dream is "Suspect"? He makes solid tunes. Will you stop listening to his music?
I don't think anyone is saying anything of that nature. $!++ I mean you the one putting a negative light on it, if he is or isn't doesn't matter to me and shouldn't make a difference to anyone. Doesn't mean it's something that can't be spoken on. Just conversation, same way Ross is fat and people speak on it, doesn't have anything to do with his music, but it's still something that people take note in. 

Lol... I never listened to him anyway... Why dudes take comments so serious ? I thought it was funny some of us were caught off guard....I didn't expect the way he talked or acted... Nobody said they hated him because of it .. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom