♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
kanye-doha-3.jpg

kanye-doha-2.jpg

article-2131635-12A84ACA000005DC-856_634x1075.jpg

Originally Posted by CJ863

*waits for that Ye' outfit to be posted in wdywt*

Only person who will duplicate it is a DJ.......then the history of the style will be broken down into multiple paragraphs of self rambling to prove a unquestioned thought.

Originally Posted by Lubu1

Only person who will duplicate it is a DJ.......then the history of the style will be broken down into multiple paragraphs of self rambling to prove a unquestioned thought.
no....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lubu1

laugh.gif
 My man.

Some people take a little longer to get on the trend. Some people dont like a trend at first, but then it grows on them then they start rocking it.

snake skin loafers, a white tee that is too long, and a denim jacket with dog faces on it... that'll never grow on me...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by superpine

The only reason Bron gave the kid all that #++$ is cause thats Beyonce's nephew... I doubt he would do that for any other kid sitting courtside
False.

It's been his routine since he's been in the league. While he may not do it every game he frequently gives his shoes, headbands, and sometimes jerseys to kids at games. Especially on the road, he's been show on TV many times during highlights doing so. The hate in this thread is hilarious.
I'm saying tho. can people live??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom