♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dipset

Black Hippy
20120826kendricklamarbl.jpg

Bred 1's are the absolute truth. ABSOLUTE.

What is P doing?

It's a shame. I was a fan of the Mobb since the Poetical Prophets days. I thought they couldn't tarnish their legacy worse than signing with G-Unit. Now, dude is doing... I don't know what the hell P is doing.

Bandana P, where art thou?

In a sense, the real shame is that a duo who made so much classic hip hop isn't set for life and has to try to shoehorn itself into today's environment to sell to try to sell records and gain a new generation of fans.

Joey gets wierder and wierder by the day. What in God's green earth is up with this pic? He got someone else to take a pic of him taking a pic of... I don't know what. Then he's sitting on a curb with a lemonade like he's waiting for his ride home from the Boys and Girls Club or karate lessons or something. What's good Joe?

Joey gets wierder and wierder by the day. What in God's green earth is up with this pic? He got someone else to take a pic of him taking a pic of... I don't know what. Then he's sitting on a curb with a lemonade like he's waiting for his ride home from the Boys and Girls Club or karate lessons or something. What's good Joe?
you thinking too hard papa....his wifey prolly taking da pic..you know women

What is P doing?
It's a shame. I was a fan of the Mobb since the Poetical Prophets days. I thought they couldn't tarnish their legacy worse than signing with G-Unit. Now, dude is doing... I don't know what the hell P is doing.
Bandana P, where art thou?
In a sense, the real shame is that a duo who made so much classic hip hop isn't set for life and has to try to shoehorn itself into today's environment to sell to try to sell records and gain a new generation of fans.

yall musta forgot he was a ballerina

I like rappers who aren't afraid to be quirky... even better if he's self-aware enough to be trolling with those pics.

Joey is a bit weird - he has issues with competition and strange views on "the game." But, overall, he can rap, so it doesn't really bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom