♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
11sh2it.jpg
laugh.gif
clean fit floor
pimp.gif
fixed.

at this point im almost certain whoever his handler's are they're just pluging him with sneakers so he can take pics for self promotion.

i feel exploited.
grin.gif

I don't know HOW Kanye manages to wear outerwear year-round!!! Ish puzzles me man! I hate living in Florida. :smh:

Last edited:
^

The irony of all the Illuminati nonsense is that these are people who believe the entire world is run by some super elite secret society of the uber wealthy global power brokers... if you think people like Jay-Z or Kanye are at a level that would merit inclusion into such a group - even if such a group actually existed - you know even less about the world and who "runs" it than a mere belief in the Illuminati itself implies.

If you made an actual list of what the Illuminati Rolodex would actually like look if it existed, Kanye West couldn't get on most of those people's calendars - let alone be considered their peer.

And, one more point - let's again, for the ridiculous sake of argument that Illuminati exists and David Icke isn't just a soccer player with a wild imagination. If you ran the organization that ran the world and was the best kept, most high-stakes secret in the history of human civilization, wouldn't you invite the man with the biggest mouth in the free world just because, you know, the kids think he's cool and stuff.

Saying people are getting dumber by the day is really an understatement. It's amazing that anybody who believes stuff like that about people like Kanye remember to inhale, exhale, and repeat without constant reminders.

Last edited:
LMAO.... Some Of Yall Dudes Take It Too Serious In Here :lol:

Everyone's Entitled To Their Own Tastes, But Ya'll Bitin' On Oscar Myers If You Think This Is "Mediocre".....

reebok-question-teyana-taylor-1.jpg

Like Everyone, She Has Her Good And Bad Days :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom