♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well im not comparing, nor am I saying youre wrong. Fact is Jordans have always been in, even if other Nikes were on par.

Victor Cruz & Hakeem Nicks

Well im not comparing, nor am I saying youre wrong. Fact is Jordans have always been in, even if other Nikes were on par.

Wasn't arguing with either one of you at all. Just wanted to point out one of the main reasons we saw more Nike's back in the day.

Yeah, yall are both right- but i remember my more uptempos were $155 or so after tax (more than my 12's). Of course you have the original penny foams which were 170 if i remember right.

People definitely wanted those, but weren't willing to break bread until they were discounted.

I really hope this dude didn't take the shoes off his feet just to put on the desk to floss. :smh:

Its the poster who said Jordans are suddenly the "in" thing.
In Los Angeles, J's were a baller thing in the sense of having money and you had to beg moms to get you a pair.

I should've of elaborated on "in". Some people you never thought would rock J's are all of a sudden fans. Just like dunks. When dunks first dropped...no one in J's would be seen in them..then the SB craze hit and they jumped ship and starting rocking dunk exclusively.

There was a time J's would sit for months.

Was here. Was mad empty. Trinidad James had on the Statue of Liberty Hyperposites.​

Famu homecoming?

Wale's denim game > idc, idc, idc.

All the foolies in GBE/OTF need BELTS

The MMG tour @ the UofI was empty as f*ck too.

Treated Crew album & crowns out today though :nerd:

I'm surprised that a tour with some of the biggest artist today (Ross and Meek) could be empty. like what happened? was it bad promo or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom