♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wale taught you?

Those 5s just look... weird with that white. Not necessarily bad just off.

And Proto I usually don't condone all the hate but your reaching. You brought that upon yourself. And having accidently stumbled upon your IG account after searchin #NT... your corny.

Last edited:
^ oh darn... cuz you can totally tell i've changed so much about myself so people on NT and the intraweb will think i'm cool... totally...

:lol:

not reaching in the slightest... what i said was the truth, and the chips can fall where they may...

you cats go so hard trying to call any and everything out, when most of y'all are hypebeasts yourselves, in some shape or form... and 99.9% of y'all are not original at all.

my main point was, not everything i do is influenced by others, and style being influenced by music icons of the era is nothing new (but y'all spend half this thread arguing about it, and ironically are not original yourselves, a lot of the time you sound just stuck in the past, sounding like some old, washed up goons trying to hate on everything the new generation is doing, and you don't wanna progress, and anyone that does, you hate on 'em, like the hate jay-z got in here when he started tightening up his jeans)...

you cats are so damn uptight around here... so eager for the lulz, so eager to call someone out... this cat really thought i was serious with a glowstick (my girl found it on the ground and i stuck in my pants and took a pic as a joke, how could you possibly take that serious)... :lol:

i think a lot of y'all need to get laid more, yo... :lol:

Last edited:
Yeezy just looks like money man.

I need this sweater in black.

Last edited:
Yeezy bringing Visvim back I see.... I think it's cool that those sneakers Flacko is wearing look like the Assasins from the Simpsons.

Last edited:
^ Red IVs looking more likely to drop at the rate JB guys showing em... whos next CP3 with em on his coffee table?

JM just posted that they are dropping 7/3/13. It's a Wed and right before the 4th of July. These are gonna cause a super frenzy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom