♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dj Envy saying who every designed that shoe and saying the 11s make your feet small?? :rolleyes

what the F is he talking about? tinker designed that shoe man...and the 11s make your feet small comment :smh: thats not what the 11s were made for

That comment in general was whack - "they make your feet look small". What grown man makes a comment like that?

Or someone who changes their mind when more compelling designs come along...

That's like saying that someone who doesn't like the Griffey I (I don't know how) that likes the Griffey II (I hate them) is a hypebeast.

All of that said, yeah, Envy is clearly a hype beast. But his opinion on the LeBron line changing isn't the reason for that.

bad example bro.
i kinda understand what u mean but.... i still disagree. if you dont like the shoe when they drop but give in to the hype n now jock the line...... u a beast.
Stick to your guns and dont give in. Sure u can appreciate them, but to cop them n rock them proud...... *****. Ur marked as a beast bro. :smh:

and for da record, lebron I- IV were all awesome...it dropped off with da V & VI (if you was a fan though that year da Zoom soldiers

looked better then both sigs) and it picked up from VII to current.

bron's line had a 2 year garbage layoff.

but these 2 were everywhere in da hood...

nike-zoom-lebron-soldier-3-011.jpg

news_nike_zoom_soldier-2.jpg

Props to mark walberg for keepin it in the IIIs. Hardly anybody wears the same shoe over and over like that these days.

I swear brons take down models are made esp. for the hood lol

Dudes see two straps and dont know wtf to do.

These were beasts as well.

Last edited:
Props to mark walberg for keepin it in the IIIs. Hardly anybody wears the same shoe over and over like that these days.

I swear brons take down models are made esp. for the hood lol

Dudes see two straps and dont know wtf to do.

These were beasts as well.
hellz yeah, even though i never cared for this model cuz i aint a fan of da hidden midsole european look nike was doing for a few years..

but da ones i posted for EVERYWHERE, even da new zoom soldier VI's are slick looking.

and for da record, lebron I- IV were all awesome...it dropped off with da V & VI (if you was a fan though that year da Zoom soldiers

looked better then both sigs) and it picked up from VII to current.

bron's line had a 2 year garbage layoff.

but these 2 were everywhere in da hood...

Agreed. The V and VI were legitimately bad.

I don't think the 2 and 4 were great, but they were aight. The 1s and 3s were dope though.

The level of "hype" changed once they got the visible air - that's when they when from looking like more like a casual shoe. The 1 - 4 all looked like basketball shoes first and foremost for use on the court.

The blue and white of Cruz's outfit, along with the fully buttoned white shirt and the pattern on the vest (reminiscent of frills) makes it look like he's got sort of a modernized Thomas Jefferson look going on.

No Heat but that RL shirt is beasting.

Denim and Supply ?

Also Nas is always on point with his fashion ... at least he's better than Hov at something ... ducks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom