♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
See how he got the rollie sleeve up.

This mf knows what time it is
smokin.gif

The 2 nd fit is TUFF imo.
Gym gear is tuff? Ok..
you can tell he's learnin da ropes wit da street wear, no one who thinks they fly would ever rock those flight team jordans
laugh.gif
sick.gif

I agree he was still wet behind the ears but i like those lol

I like the flight script and the strap, if they woulda opened up the ankle huarache like i would have got these

Not quite a jordan or a yeezy. Its a safe pick for the god.

nah b.... those were always bleh...they not even elite hybrid jordans...those da joints you find in footlocker rotting on da walls.

a59f768844bb11e2a77722000a1fbc49_7.jpg

Thats a dope chain :smokin

Jay got the juice wit the 4 kilo one tho...

Last edited:
Flight 45s are not the business. That's the shoe for young kids or females who see their older brother or boyfriend wearing Jordans and they want to be down.

I like the flight script and the strap, if they woulda opened up the ankle huarache like i would have got these

I think Juelz may have had a point about rocking the women's Ferragamo, men's joint looking extra tiny.

I think Juelz may have had a point about rocking the women's Ferragamo, men's joint looking extra tiny.
of course he had a point, but my lane would've never left gucci & LV...guess when you a rapper they all have da same ish so i guess it

was his way of lookin slightly different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom