♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
a851624a397311e2904b22000a1f8c1d_7.jpg
That Harlem Swag. 
mean.gif

"fakin' the funk" is another gem from them.

Talking that gangsta hard junk - probably a punk!

Joint is on the White Men Can't Jump Soundtrack too.

Speaking of celebs closets......Puba has SO MUCH vintage crack in his loft.

Polo, Hilfiger, Nike all of that.

I don't think so, actually.

Back on VGA, Solace posted a pic with him and Hess where they met Puba and they were laced out in the Alpine rugby. Puba was basically on some shock and awe steez, leading me to believe he isn't holding much nowadays.

this is still so crazy to me how someone who has the funds to buy all these shoes without any struggle gets shipped shoes to his house that the average peasant has to camp for and some even get killed for, not to get them for free, but for a chance to then blow 200$+ of the money they probably dont even have....what a smack in the face :lol:

People complain about this all the time, but at the end of the day, you or me owning a pair of kicks does nothing for Nike - in their eyes at least. If they identify you as a brand ambassador, they've determined it is in THEIR INTEREST for you to be wearing their shoes and it's a no-brainer for them to give these people product for free. It's not a travesty; it's wise business and product placement. ...Now, if you want to say that they make some funny choices as to who gets this treatment, on that point I won't really argue.

i dont know if i would trust a fur from a store that also sells leather coats w/ the young jeezy snowman all over print

:rofl:

That awkward moment when you can't tell if someone is a douche or a chill guy.

he seems like most of us in here, he has genuine love for kix and vowed that when he had the means to do so he would buy the joints he couldn't get as a kid. We all are guilty of that, and his collection is very diverse not just the most recent retros.

Not to sound dumb but why is JB sponsoring him? No hate just a straight forward question. How do they choose who to send their products to.

Last edited:
Too much jr writer for me. I think I had writers block 3 in 07. In 2013 I want no parts of that's mans music.

he seems like most of us in here, he has genuine love for kix and vowed that when he had the means to do so he would buy the joints he couldn't get as a kid. We all are guilty of that, and his collection is very diverse not just the most recent retros.

Not to sound dumb but why is JB sponsoring him? No hate just a straight forward question. How do they choose who to send their products to.

Back when I worked in Perimeter Mall (Atlanta) I would see dude all the time. Real cool and humble guy. I can't knock dude at all and I wish him nothing but the best.

i dont really think its really sponsoring. its product placement. like he said he tweets about jordans and what not. so they send him stuff out of thanks and for him to wear on red carpets.

i dont really think its really sponsoring. its product placement. like he said he tweets about jordans and what not. so they send him stuff out of thanks and for him to wear on red carpets.
True, but deliveries of 4-5 boxes worth of gear at a time several times a year is insane. 

Back when I worked in Perimeter Mall (Atlanta) I would see dude all the time. Real cool and humble guy. I can't knock dude at all and I wish him nothing but the best.
Yeah that's what I thought. Sure it seemed like he was humble bragging but it's all good. 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom