Status
Not open for further replies.
StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Since when was Wale all sleeved up?
Since he took up his New Persona and started hanging around Ross
Huh?

You don't understand Ok through first five mixtapes and his album he didn't have any tats so within a whole year he gets two whole sleeves kind of drastic if you ask me.

kobe3.jpg
\
pimp.gif

Slow down Greg, you KILLIN' em'.

It took me 1/2 second to recognize the Air Pressure package. Bonkers.

Funny, I was wearing those Black/Grey Forces most of last week.

Leather is iffy. But the colorway is soooo clean. Simple, yet CLEAN. Take notes Nike.

Saw Pharell this weekend in Miami Intl Airport, w/ his trademark Grey hoodie, jeans, bbc hat + Bordeaux's.

Never realize how little he was

My man Greg Street "It's 6 o'clock its 6 o'clock its time for street to rock". I finally watched the videos, and i already knew he was crazy with it, but DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM - never seen that kinda diversity and quantity combined AMAZING

Man, Greg Street's Vault is just gonna be 
30t6p3b.gif
The Air Pressure package. the Paris Dunks with stars still intact.

And that was just from the 10 sec sneak peek.

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

Cant wait for the Vault Collection.

Until then.. 

Here's a few more pictures of Greg Street:

dj_greg_street.jpg

gregstreetdjsoonvibesourcemag.png

7BE6E203326978C50A2414_Large.jpg

eminem-air-jordan-iv-4.jpg

greg-street-bespoke-undefeated-air-force-1.jpg

dj-greg-street-sneaker-collection-photo.jpg

street2-9-a.jpg

1134.jpg

pretty safe to say there's not many people on planet earf messing with this dude's collection...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

pretty safe to say there's not many people on planet earf messing with this dude's collection...

I disagree sir. There's cats out there that nobody has ever really heard of they just don't come out and post or put videos up, they're just really lowkey. There's doctors, personal trainers, drug dealers, collectors in other countries, etc.

But I still respect Greg Streets collection I just think that there's tons of sneakers and collections out there that we've never seen before.

Either way I love watching sneaker videos. Sometimes I spend hours watching this type of stuff on youtube.

^ greg street is waay connected... some of his sneakers are exclusives usually from celebrities, rappers and athletes.. its not how much you could spend or make but how CONNECTED you are with certain people.. i must say that by far his sneaker collection has been the most impressive ive seen thus far.. he has both quality and quantity..

Marlon with royal foams the amount of heat this dude rocked
pimp.gif
concords, Columbias and many more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom