Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Va$htie
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

wale stopped by to check out the shop the other day, went home with some ginger XVI's....

Big shout out to the homie steve doing his thing out in philly, make sure yall check him out, more pics HERE

dude i wanna cry right now, tell whoever that is with those carolina low XIs to sell em to me!!!!
frown.gif
I don't know if it is because I just woke up, but where are the Carolina XIs?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by djshabby2005

wale stopped by to check out the shop the other day, went home with some ginger XVI's....

Big shout out to the homie steve doing his thing out in philly, make sure yall check him out, more pics HERE

dude i wanna cry right now, tell whoever that is with those carolina low XIs to sell em to me!!!!
frown.gif
I don't know if it is because I just woke up, but where are the Carolina XIs?
ohwell.gif

^
It's his own fault for having that cheesy, corny tv persona.

The wardrobe department has been dressing him in nicer clothes.

Broooo...I just met Pill and part of the MMG camp. Crazy...I was like man this looks like Pill...but then I was like nahhhhh it can't be...anyways He was wearing total max foams.

Broooo...I just met Pill and part of the MMG camp. Crazy...I was like man this looks like Pill...but then I was like nahhhhh it can't be...anyways He was wearing total max foams.

d31b1_ORIG-cool_story_bro6.jpg

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

d31b1_ORIG-cool_story_bro6.jpg

roll.gif
knew it was coming...but i was trippin...shoulda spit a freestyle or something to try to get signed lol
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom