♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait wut? Rocsi is a runner? I know she hangs with Rhianna and Trina I guess they rubbed off on her.

My boy Antonio Margarito
pimp.gif

XCBEOKKYGXJONVU.20111130224208.jpg

That VersacexH&M jacket looks hella feminine... If Kanye never wore it, no one would want that ugly %$+*.

Originally Posted by Chosen One

I see Lance Gross bitin Ye's leather pants with that jacket on the low.

But yeah, like I said before, not many people can pull that monstrosity off.

Lance definitely pulled it off.
& those aren't leather pants.

Originally Posted by s dubl

That VersacexH&M jacket looks hella feminine... If Kanye never wore it, no one would want that ugly %$+*.
I find it weird that celebrities are really into that jacket since they probably don't wear h&m and probably aren't into versace except for sunglasses.

156a329.jpg

Lebron rocked this TGTC Corporate fitted...

Corporate is a Cincinnati based spot, this hat seems to be that of this line TGTC. TGTC is by Fly Union and Corporate.

Originally Posted by whitehead22

156a329.jpg

Corporate is a Cincinnati based spot, this hat seems to be that of this line TGTC. TGTC is by Fly Union and Corporate.
Would never wear a clothing brand with the words "fly" or "fresh" or "swag"...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by whitehead22

156a329.jpg

Would never wear a clothing brand with the words "fly" or "fresh" or "swag"...
sick.gif

I totally agree, I stay away from that too. The line is called TGTC (The Grater Than Club) the rap group who started the line is called Fly Union.

Def leather varsity sleeves on that pea coat. 3.1 Phillip Lim has an insane braided leather motorcycle sleeve pea coat this Fall.
14k9qnq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom