Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Prettyboy RY7

People still wearing that BBC?

You can't wear it after a certain date? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

celebrity-feet-joe-budden-nike-air-foamposite-one-varsity-red-1.jpg

this right here is what makes me dislike foams..
u act like this wasn't going on in NYC for at least a decade...i will admit though, joe budden pandering to da sneakerheads with this pic, blatantly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

celebrity-feet-joe-budden-nike-air-foamposite-one-varsity-red-1.jpg

this right here is what makes me dislike foams..
u act like this wasn't going on in NYC for at least a decade...i will admit though, joe budden pandering to da sneakerheads with this pic, blatantly
laugh.gif
foams in general being worn heavy in NYC is normal but Joe and his boy's Rocking 3 different foamposite CW's just look's weird & corny in a way.. 
laugh.gif
 just saying

Originally Posted by Noah Caine

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]John Goodman rocking AJ Grape V's:[/font]
[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]
[/font]

[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]Chris Rock rocking AJ Grape V's:[/font]

[/font]

4j3pc2.jpg
[/font]

[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]Jerry rocking AJ Grape V's:[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Liberation Sans', FreeSans, sans-serif]For a non Bulls colorway these were surely popular across the board. 
pimp.gif
[/font]
never seen this picture in this thread. EVER

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i never seen him rock Durants before until the nerfs

How do you even know what he rocks on a everyday basis? Your statements sound crazy ignorant to me.
You must be somewhat interested in this dude since you can even talk about what he is wearing on the daily...

I know Wale been pretty exposed with his sneaker game, but still its probably once a week at most theres a picture on whatever sneaker page with him rocking something, in between that theres 6 days he probably rock something totally different. 

This is hate for no reason. 

Only reason why I even bother to reply to your dumb @$%$ is because I think Wale represent something different than every random celebrity showing off some Cement IIIs or whatever new release is out. 

Everybody know he has the knowledge and the passion for the sneaker game. 

I don't know about you, but I respect that.

KD actually gave those nerfs to Wale personally. At least that's what KD said on his fb page. A lot of ignorance going on in here...

NT'ers are going to have to call each other in the morning to make sure they're not wearing the same color foams
on some "CLUELESS" type steez 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KRZA

Originally Posted by LA KB24

i never seen him rock Durants before until the nerfs

How do you even know what he rocks on a everyday basis? Your statements sound crazy ignorant to me.
You must be somewhat interested in this dude since you can even talk about what he is wearing on the daily...

I know Wale been pretty exposed with his sneaker game, but still its probably once a week at most theres a picture on whatever sneaker page with him rocking something, in between that theres 6 days he probably rock something totally different. 

This is hate for no reason. 

Only reason why I even bother to reply to your dumb @$%$ is because I think Wale represent something different than every random celebrity showing off some Cement IIIs or whatever new release is out. 

Everybody know he has the knowledge and the passion for the sneaker game. 

I don't know about you, but I respect that.

This. You can tell that some of these clowns have nothing else better to do but hate on the next man. But like they say though:

yeah, i'm not even a big wale fan at all honestly, but i gotta admit, outta all the popular rappers these days, he's prolly holding down the sneaker game the most.

Nowitness do you have a lot of arguements in real life too? every thread i see you in youre going back and forth with dudes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom