♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
m7747m.jpg

Originally Posted by xbiker47

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

Originally Posted by BigTy23

If you really think he paid for those, there is something wrong with you. Chi has connects people dream about...

I'm actually good friends with someone who has sold Chi pe's thru eBay MULTIPLE times.

Just curious but aside from him being a actor what makes you think he has such amazing connects? So many of you guys think these rich and famous folks have these connects but that is not always the case. Any of you could get anything Chi or any other celeb gets with the right amount of money.
He has connects at Nike on the more recent stuff so it's safe to say he probably didn't pay for Oregon 3's. He started working on things with Nike just recently and had some custom made stuff for him so he I'm sure he made a few friends. As for the older PE's I am sure pay's for those because they aren't available anymore so those he gotta pay outta pocket.

It's funny to me because some of these dude's think they are famous or so they think that they should be entitled to free **%$. I won't drop names but I am sure you people can figure out some of those dudes. F outta here that with that mentality....I don't care who are you gotta pay the going rate unless I know you personal level for years.
Cant agree enough with this statement.

I second that.

Chi doesn't have "crazy" connects. Son stays begging.
laugh.gif

He did some grimey things to a few NT'ers from what I have heard too...

PO

Originally Posted by show time 96

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

celebrity-feet-joe-budden-nike-air-foamposite-one-varsity-red-1.jpg

this right here is what makes me dislike foams..
u act like this wasn't going on in NYC for at least a decade...i will admit though, joe budden pandering to da sneakerheads with this pic, blatantly
laugh.gif
foams in general being worn heavy in NYC is normal but Joe and his boy's Rocking 3 different foamposite CW's just look's weird & corny in a way.. 
laugh.gif
 just saying

Replace Red Foams with Pewters, Coppers, Pearls etc.....& this is any ordinary day in B'More/DMV.
Come Valentine's Day, re-insert Reds. I don't see what the fuss is about.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PO2345

He has connects at Nike on the more recent stuff so it's safe to say he probably didn't pay for Oregon 3's. He started working on things with Nike just recently and had some custom made stuff for him so he I'm sure he made a few friends. As for the older PE's I am sure pay's for those because they aren't available anymore so those he gotta pay outta pocket.

It's funny to me because some of these dude's think they are famous or so they think that they should be entitled to free **%$. I won't drop names but I am sure you people can figure out some of those dudes. F outta here that with that mentality....I don't care who are you gotta pay the going rate unless I know you personal level for years.

I second that.

laugh.gif

PO

At least the dude has the money to pay for it.

Smh at celebrities always trying to get free stuff when they have more money then 80% of the US population (threw out a random percentage because I don't know the actual statistics).

Originally Posted by PO2345

I second that.

laugh.gif

PO

At least the dude has the money to pay for it.

Smh at celebrities always trying to get free stuff when they have more money then 80% of the US population (threw out a random percentage because I don't know the actual statistics).

Yooo...

Some of ya'll are talkin sideways and grimey about Chi.... and let me tell you it hasn't gone on deaf ears at all.

First.. I know how NT rolls.. first hand.... so assumptions... folk talkin about what they dont know and folks accusing others of stuff they have no knowledge of isn't new to me...

But what I do know is Chi aint begging for shoes... and he didn't jack anyone for kicks... because Im sitting here looking at the emails to prove it. lolol... Yeah.. emails.

I guess some dont know Chi hosted Tinkers 30th Anniversary Party at Nike. He doesn't need to beg for anything since he gets all his stuff direct FROM Campus. I cant believe others I know on NT know this to be the deal as well.

Chi has stuff he cant even rock in Public because it was made in the kitchen as a sample and isnt supposed to see the light of day.

You guys keep working down that path.... lolol... In fact I encourage it... cause turn about is fair play and I am DYING to show some of the NT "faithful" who LOVE to turn on their own a taste of their own goodness.

PO... bruh Im surprised at you... you know better than to believe some of these dudes on here.

Also... what XILegacy says is true in a sense... there is alot of stuff alot of celebs pay for if they really want it... BUT... for those who know... there was an entire closet at Nike.. and when I say closet I mean mini office that had Lebrons of ALL numbers with friends and family kicks stocked to the gills. this stuff was mostly found via underground outlets...

When the dude on Campus who was basically facilitating all this was moved around and later out... the stuff remained and eventually was given out... So yes.. I know Chi personally and have for a while....and yeah he pays for stuff... but YES... gets stuff direct from MANY at Nike.. not just Tinker.. not just Mark Smith.. but ERRRRYBODY...

Im not sure who said Chi got them for a pair of kicks.. but I guess you forgot in the email you sent him stating they were a gift when he said they didnt fit and you said keep them...as he offered to return them.

Short term memory loss is a mug aint it? Let me know if you want those resent back to you just in case my man.

Ya'll carry on.... I know my NT bredren is.. quick to turn on their own and those who befriend them...... but its what we all come to expect...

Yooo...

Some of ya'll are talkin sideways and grimey about Chi.... and let me tell you it hasn't gone on deaf ears at all.

First.. I know how NT rolls.. first hand.... so assumptions... folk talkin about what they dont know and folks accusing others of stuff they have no knowledge of isn't new to me...

But what I do know is Chi aint begging for shoes... and he didn't jack anyone for kicks... because Im sitting here looking at the emails to prove it. lolol... Yeah.. emails.

I guess some dont know Chi hosted Tinkers 30th Anniversary Party at Nike. He doesn't need to beg for anything since he gets all his stuff direct FROM Campus. I cant believe others I know on NT know this to be the deal as well.

Chi has stuff he cant even rock in Public because it was made in the kitchen as a sample and isnt supposed to see the light of day.

You guys keep working down that path.... lolol... In fact I encourage it... cause turn about is fair play and I am DYING to show some of the NT "faithful" who LOVE to turn on their own a taste of their own goodness.

PO... bruh Im surprised at you... you know better than to believe some of these dudes on here.

Also... what XILegacy says is true in a sense... there is alot of stuff alot of celebs pay for if they really want it... BUT... for those who know... there was an entire closet at Nike.. and when I say closet I mean mini office that had Lebrons of ALL numbers with friends and family kicks stocked to the gills. this stuff was mostly found via underground outlets...

When the dude on Campus who was basically facilitating all this was moved around and later out... the stuff remained and eventually was given out... So yes.. I know Chi personally and have for a while....and yeah he pays for stuff... but YES... gets stuff direct from MANY at Nike.. not just Tinker.. not just Mark Smith.. but ERRRRYBODY...

Im not sure who said Chi got them for a pair of kicks.. but I guess you forgot in the email you sent him stating they were a gift when he said they didnt fit and you said keep them...as he offered to return them.

Short term memory loss is a mug aint it? Let me know if you want those resent back to you just in case my man.

Ya'll carry on.... I know my NT bredren is.. quick to turn on their own and those who befriend them...... but its what we all come to expect...

After interviewing numerous celebs ranging from rappers to actors even reality stars, the majority of them definitely DO pay for their kicks. There is only a small select circle who don't and it's mostly because they know the right people or are at a level where brands want them to be seen with their stuff (Kanye, Wayne, Drake, Wale, Jay) because of the influence they have. The rest who you see with all these exclusive rare kicks just spend the money on it because they want to and can.

After interviewing numerous celebs ranging from rappers to actors even reality stars, the majority of them definitely DO pay for their kicks. There is only a small select circle who don't and it's mostly because they know the right people or are at a level where brands want them to be seen with their stuff (Kanye, Wayne, Drake, Wale, Jay) because of the influence they have. The rest who you see with all these exclusive rare kicks just spend the money on it because they want to and can.

Originally Posted by wooballer20

Drama skating in Air Mag's at :40
eek.gif
pimp.gif
Did this denim vest ever release? I've seen MGK with it too and was looking but never came across anything

In my book, Chi is a cool guy regardless of what people think.  Yes, the shoes were a gift and yes I did not want them back even though they didn't fit him, who the hell gives a gift then asks for it back? Come on now, lets be real.   I have no ill feelings towards him, he still in my book has one of the sickest collections around. I just didn't like the fact that people who knew Chi were hitting me up asking me for stuff, like I should hook you up just because you know Chi?  It's one thing to ask for something I have but how can I help with something I dont have? To this date, I dont regret what I did and it is still one of the most memorable times I had and I don't regret it one bit.  I could care less what anyone says, i had great time hanging out with Chi and if the opportunity came up again, I'd do it in a heartbeat, no questions asked.

Me? Sent him an email? You sure?
roll.gif

I have only sent him one email & it was in response to one he sent me.

Anyways, calm down Rock!
laugh.gif

I know Chi has some great connections inside the organization, but I was referring to "begging" when it came to older PEs/samples, which like Kazi stated, can't just be obtained at will anymore.

I have no issues with him sir. Relax. He's seems nice. If those NT'ers want to come out to talk about their situation, that's on them, because it doesn't involve me & honestly I don't know much about it. I just know some serious collectors don't think he is as authentic, but that's their opinion, not MINE.

BTW, what happened to your original screename?
nerd.gif

Hope all is well.

PO

^^
DKBaller22 sighting!
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Where have you been man?

Man, I hope no one thought it was you, because you have ALWAYS had the utmost respect for Kenneth. Your personality doesn't even display any negativity at all.

BTW, when are you going to send me one of those 41 pairs of OG PS AF1's you have!
laugh.gif

Take care.

PO

PO.. the email wasn't about you... I was just talking about what others on NT have said about him....

As far as the Screenname... its an NT thing... how'd you not hear about it? One dude been on NT 10 minutes claims I scammed him remember so the Admins had to ban the screen name due to he say he say.... but I didnt make a fuss over it.

I do what I do on NT for NT not the NT Hall of Fame.....

As I said.. I know what its like for folks to turn on a dude just off of some poo poo chalk talk on the boards... so a real friend will def make sure no one is defaming their folks name off some I wanna make a name for myself type stuff.

No worries.. I haven't lost sleep because everyone know's Rockdeep lives ......lolol...

That made me chuckle.

This thread is crazy. I missed anyone talking bad about about Chi. I have only dealt with him one time and have only heard good things about him. I'm sure he has some friends on campus who hook him up like anyone with friends on campus. Most people who get free stuff don't even need to ask as they already know their people will hold them down. Things have changed though with all these new collectors and celebs going crazy lengths to get at Nike employees. I used to get hooked up all the time from people who I once considered my friends who now just deal with cats who throw big money and kiss %@@.I have been collecting since 1991 and have lived in Beaverton for 18 years and have less connects then cats who just got down in the past few years. It's all good. I understand money talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom