♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bow is signed to his label,

hopefully he paid him or asked him to do it.
Wayne has to look like a trendsetter, he just dropped a clothing brand

China Edition Destroyer 
pimp.gif
 i called that outlet # like crazy 
laugh.gif
 my sz was gone when i got on did get the USA tho S/O to Oldsole73 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

so he's "real" because he thinks shoes need to cost the same as 10 pairs of forces and 8 pairs of cool greys? ohhhhhkay.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

so he's "real" because he thinks shoes need to cost the same as 10 pairs of forces and 8 pairs of cool greys? ohhhhhkay.

You interpenetrated as that. Dude stated his perferance he gets mad respect for it because for ages Rappers have been expected to wear jays or nikes or boots. Dude says all he wears are luxury brand shoes cause he LOVES the quality and the treatment those luxury brands provide for the shoes. Takes a lot of guts to like what you like and not give a bootyhole about what everybody else does. Not saying he the only 1 wearing luxury brands, but him stating thats all he wears is respected.

Originally Posted by ELCHAPULINCOLORADO

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by kingofny04

dont care for the fit but makes me mad that i didnt get a pair
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

i feel you

i went to see the alchemist perform yesterday and they do look sick in person.

d8926fd66ad8bbf50af7c257f50db37055b84714_r.jpg

sorry for the crappy pics.
A couple years back Alchemist would've been blasted for wearing fakes. SMH at JB for putting out 'authentic fakes' now.

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

You interpenetrated as that. Dude stated his perferance he gets mad respect for it because for ages Rappers have been expected to wear jays or nikes or boots. Dude says all he wears are luxury brand shoes cause he LOVES the quality and the treatment those luxury brands provide for the shoes. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Takes a lot of guts to like what you like and not give a bootyhole about what everybody else does[/color]. Not saying he the only 1 wearing luxury brands, but him stating thats all he wears is respected.

He just sounds like hes on his high horse honestly.

And in references to what I highlighted, cmon fam, it doesnt take a lot of guts to like and promote his like for designer shoes such as LV's and Gucci's. I'd say he "had guts" if he liked a type of shoe that not many people like/are into/is popular/exclusive/etc. like a pair of Fila's or something.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

You interpenetrated as that. Dude stated his perferance he gets mad respect for it because for ages Rappers have been expected to wear jays or nikes or boots. Dude says all he wears are luxury brand shoes cause he LOVES the quality and the treatment those luxury brands provide for the shoes. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Takes a lot of guts to like what you like and not give a bootyhole about what everybody else does[/color]. Not saying he the only 1 wearing luxury brands, but him stating thats all he wears is respected.

He just sounds like hes on his high horse honestly.

And in references to what I highlighted, cmon fam, it doesnt take a lot of guts to like and promote his like for designer shoes such as LV's and Gucci's. I'd say he "had guts" if he liked a type of shoe that not many people like/are into/is popular/exclusive/etc. like a pair of Fila's or something.
laugh.gif
Probably mad cause u not in his tax bracket?

Originally Posted by vood99

Blame Weezy

video_image-038096.jpg

How does this herb even stay relevant? Radio don't play him anymore.

thats what im wondering, i thought dude would be broke and on the streets by now. last time i even heard this dude was let me hold you and that was a longgggg time ago
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by vood99

Blame Weezy

video_image-038096.jpg

How does this herb even stay relevant? Radio don't play him anymore.

thats what im wondering, i thought dude would be broke and on the streets by now. last time i even heard this dude was let me hold you and that was a longgggg time ago
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom