♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I respect it.�
Arrogant or not he's telling 100% truth. After 3-4 solid wears most J's, Nikes start looking poor (Unless you have petite feet or be duck walking).

Yup and he gets respect. Dude is honest
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

kingofny04 wrote:
I respect it.
Arrogant or not he's telling 100% truth. After 3-4 solid wears most J's, Nikes start looking poor (Unless you have petite feet or be duck walking).

word.
most dudes can't form an opinion on their own.

I think 95% of Louis are ugly, ESPECIALLY THOSE, but he can tell you why he likes them, I can respect it.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by Dagrandesoda

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets
Probably mad cause u not in his tax bracket?

roll.gif
this guy, cmon shun- you must be an aspiring politician with that logic (youll need to learn how to type if thats the case). It has nothin to do with it, he was pointing out how backwards your thinking is,   takes guts, you gotta be kidding me
grin.gif
   being a non-hetero rapper, now that would take guts.

For real.

"Takes guts" like its hard to like LV and Gucci.

Guess hes unique, unique like you know, everyone else in the world.
laugh.gif

Who is two chains ? I couldn't understand him half of the time, and in the begininng dude was swinging his hand around a little too much ... ayo

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Who is two chains ? I couldn't understand him half of the time, and in the begininng dude was swinging his hand around a little too much ... ayo
all you needa know is when he walk in the gucci store they salute em'

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

You interpenetrated as that. Dude stated his perferance he gets mad respect for it because for ages Rappers have been expected to wear jays or nikes or boots. Dude says all he wears are luxury brand shoes cause he LOVES the quality and the treatment those luxury brands provide for the shoes. [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Takes a lot of guts to like what you like and not give a bootyhole about what everybody else does[/color]. Not saying he the only 1 wearing luxury brands, but him stating thats all he wears is respected.

He just sounds like hes on his high horse honestly.

And in references to what I highlighted, cmon fam, it doesnt take a lot of guts to like and promote his like for designer shoes such as LV's and Gucci's. I'd say he "had guts" if he liked a type of shoe that not many people like/are into/is popular/exclusive/etc. like a pair of Fila's or something.
laugh.gif
Probably mad cause u not in his tax bracket?
LOL give a bootyhole??????
you understand that if Ye and rest of the upper class of rap didn't rock neither would this dude?

you actin like he setting trends here.

And dude acting like Louis V kicks have Lambo price point.  

In terms of designer/ luxury sneakers, Louis V is far from top notch in quality and design.

Di que tax bracket.

Originally Posted by ImStillMike

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

all you needa know is when he walk in the gucci store they salute em'

TRUUUU

What's wrong with matching??? I've been seeing ppl say matching is frowned upon. Lol. Why's that??? I guess not matching is the "in" thing to do. I always thought u were supposed to match. Because if u didn't u would look like fool. Like most do when they don't match. Just curious. Some one. Let me kno.

Originally Posted by sp

What's wrong with matching??? I've been seeing ppl say matching is frowned upon. Lol. Why's that??? I guess not matching is the "in" thing to do. I always thought u were supposed to match. Because if u didn't u would look like fool. Like most do when they don't match. Just curious. Some one. Let me kno.
dude got a white shoe so he feels he has to rock a white shirt with blk.

Its od.

This is the way you sopposed to dress

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom