♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ I dont know how they play in X's. They're like cardboard. Killed my feet after playin in them. Never will again.

2ic79j8.jpg

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

@Nostalgia- well said!
@prime: Honestly, i dont think race has anything to do with it- regardless of what Mayweather said- nobody (black, white, hispanic, asian) has done exactly what Lin has done coming into the league. What i said has very little to do with PacMan- it has everything to do with Mayweather as a person. If you wanna "support your own people", why support this mockery of a person. Hes a detriment to people in general- he has consistently made racist comments through the years, is an arrogant, ignorant, showboating man that throws money into crowds and shuts down traffic to gloat. He hits women, and takes cheap shots at people, like he did in his last fight when the ref hadnt told them to continue and his opponent wasnt even looking. If anything, hes a detriment to "his people" by acting out stereotypes and continuing to separate races and perpetrate bigotry. The man is about money- no more, no less- he dont give a damb about "his people" or you. Im down with good people, dont care about race- but some people wanna make it like that-

floyd-mayweather46.jpg
thumbnail.aspx
floyd_mayweather_jr__1911476.jpg
thumbnail.aspx

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

MONEY TEAM!!
pimp.gif
6 BENTS OUTSIDE

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Wish the hoody didn't have "BAPE" across the chest.
Also, I'm quickly recognizing that Kobes can be casually worn.

Never was an advocate for wearing them except to hoop, but these Wale fits have swayed the bul's decisions.

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Never was an advocate for wearing them except to hoop, but these Wale fits have swayed the bul's decisions.
just figuring that out now? you're late homie, real late 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

just figuring that out now? you're late homie, real late 
laugh.gif

Ehh...

Goes back to what I was saying before. Them joints were looking real poor when worn casually (with denim/chinos/khakis). Especially in the WDYWT.

Only looked dope when Wale and Stalley pulled em off.

Good to know now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom