♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jst628

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Wish the hoody didn't have "BAPE" across the chest.
Also, I'm quickly recognizing that Kobes can be casually worn.

Never was an advocate for wearing them except to hoop, but these Wale fits have swayed the bul's decisions.
just figuring that out now? you're late homie, real late 
laugh.gif
im saying though...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

kobe's are easier to wear casually than foams....

ksteezy wrote:
im saying though...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the way you laced yours one day in WDYWT (i think the blue camo's) a while back influenced me, they look real good casually with the "messy laces" look. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by rhester

Originally Posted by ksteezy

indifferent.gif
im a fan of both and been on to Foams since they first came out, before all this new hype and there is no effin way you can tell me foams look better than kobe's when worn casually.
roll.gif

ksteezy wrote:
im saying though...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the way you laced yours one day in WDYWT (i think the blue camo's) a while back influenced me, they look real good casually with the "messy laces" look. 
nerd.gif

yeah i just got two pairs, i wear the blue camos regularly including work, i love those things...
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
im a fan of both and been on to Foams since they first came out, before all this new hype and there is no effin way you can tell me foams look better than kobe's when worn casually.
roll.gif

you mean some of the recent Kobe kicks ? cuz if your talking about Kobe's in general since he joined Nike then  no way
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by show time 96

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

you mean some of the recent Kobe kicks ? cuz if your talking about Kobe's in general since he joined Nike then  no way
roll.gif
roll.gif

sorry, i should have been specific, K VI and VIIs 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Also, I'm quickly recognizing that Kobes can be casually worn.

Never was an advocate for wearing them except to hoop, but these Wale fits have swayed the bul's decisions.
just figuring that out now? you're late homie, real late 
laugh.gif

Ehh...

Goes back to what I was saying before. Them joints were looking real poor when worn casually (with denim/chinos/khakis). Especially in the WDYWT.

Only looked dope when Wale and Stalley pulled em off.

Good to know now.
That's because cats in the WDYWT don't have, *AHEM* excuse my horrible choice of vocabulary, SWAG
Wale has a style that caters to making those certain shoes look good. From the way he laces them (or lack of lacing) down to the cut of his denim, it works well with the shoes. 

Alot of cats in wdywt have fly kicks, but don't rock them as well. 

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

I am 33 so I may be a little bit old school, but I hate that dressing like a moho is cool now. Smh

seriously, what's a moho...?

I think i got it- though being 33 and still referring to things you dont like as that
eyes.gif
 you must be the oldest person in your high school
Agreed

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

I am 33 so I may be a little bit old school, but I hate that dressing like a moho is cool now. Smh

True indeed. And it's difficult to say anything without fools defending the look. We'll see how they feel when the next generation shows up with the baggy jeans and hoodies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom