Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

AB Doom wrote:
J.Lo got some big *#% feet!

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's sad when you wear a general release if you got money In a sneaker Video ? .... Da hell is going on ... Lol..... Things are really changing

Originally Posted by loskickking23

It's sad when you wear a general release if you got money In a sneaker Video ? .... Da hell is going on ... Lol..... Things are really changing
word, cant even like a sneaker because you like it any more
grin.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

The Game is a joke.. if i had the money he has, i'd have a million dollar collection too.. in a video about sneakers he wears a GR V?? that's sad!
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

There is about 5-6 videos on youtube same time as this interview when Game was promoting The R.E.D album

Do you think Game goes out, gets all dressed up, puts on his best GR's to do a 2:05 "video about sneakers" if you do... that's sad

Cool interview but, I like that with all the millions he has, his all time favourite kicks are just a simple pair of AM 95's... Hood Sneakerhead 
pimp.gif

agreed, the chain is what bugs me a little bit and gives it the kanye feel. Otherwise its a pretty nice simple and clean fit from chris brown.  

Game @ the Nike Head Quaters in Australia (Showing Love with the Australian Soccer Jersey on)

Not a fan of the LeBrons but cool pic none the less

1zb5ixi.jpg

2zqtyc5.jpg

nci9eu.jpg

Game sounds exactly like those dudes who constantly brag and talk themselves up about anything and everything... clown.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

a million tho?

i doubt it but whatever.

Same. He's probably copping duplicate pairs if he's anywhere near that point. And very little of that is probably actual heat. $970,000 of Retro +'s from post 2007 and outlet prone Air Maxes
laugh.gif

would it be that hard/impossible to spend close to a million dollars on shoes over an 8 year span of being a millionaire, I mean he earns my/your yearly wage in a couple of shows probably, & I've spent over 30g'z easily on kicks once I was in a comfortable situation to do so.

We all know they only wear AF1's once, you'd blow a large chunk on that alone, plus he has a lot of Red Bottoms, & I'm sure Gucci LV kicks

Not to mention all the kicks he would cop for the homies

But while we stay debating weather or not he has a million dollars worth of shoes, he is touring Australia earning another million dollars, to add to his millions, to go back to his mansion, where he may or may not have a million dollars worth of what people think is GR rubbish...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom