Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

rick ross is gonna have neck problems when he gets older
laugh.gif
at believing those things are heavy.

laugh.gif
at believing he had a neck. That's chain I'd resting comfortably on his shoulders.

yo homie, ima jump off dis couch and you gon take a quick pic witcha iphone, ima look like the god of dis hotel room!!!

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i do plenty of things that are def my own style and have caught a lot of hate for it.
false.

everything i've seen from you in wdyw is for the most part a display as to how much you **** ride kanye. you have no individual style, where as a person like ksteezy has his own individual look. adamantly yapping about tongue popping isn't "style". the rest of your statement is true though, i'll back you on that.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

ima keep it real, but having grown up in NY in a time when foams were as popular as Timbs and AF1s....im starting to lose love for them, they are becoming wayy too saturated, why not just put them up on Nike ID?...if they are gonna have a new color scheme every other week...

Pound it. And funny how foams use to sit in shelves before, blame Wale

thank god i have always thought foams are fugly... if i didn't, who knows how much more money i'd have spent on my collection...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Originally Posted by ksteezy

ima keep it real, but having grown up in NY in a time when foams were as popular as Timbs and AF1s....im starting to lose love for them, they are becoming wayy too saturated, why not just put them up on Nike ID?...if they are gonna have a new color scheme every other week...

Pound it. And funny how foams use to sit in shelves before, blame Wale

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom