♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

Supreme or not, son look like a fool decked out in that garden fit.

cosigned.

you put that corny floral print and those polkadots on any other brand almost and none of these cats would be beasting on it, in fact, they'd clown it (makes you wonder if the designers are just trolling their own customers, lol, seeing how ugly they can make some stuff and their followers will still rock it,
laugh.gif
).

that's what i've always hated about supreme, some of their stuff is simple and clean, but i swear they got the biggest following of hypebeasts and clones i've ever seen (again, nothing wrong with following trends you like, but these cats don't know what they like, they let hype dictate their entire wardrobe)...

recently i picked up like 2 or 3 hats from supreme, a hoodie, and a shirt. and that was after years and years of just not really feeling anything enough to grab it. hype aside tho, if i like it, i'll grab it. just hard to ride for supreme man, they got a whole squad of mega clone beasts reppin' them (which i'm sure is how a lot of cats feel about yeezys, but you gotta learn to seperate the beasts from the product, cuz sometimes the product is actually dope)...
30t6p3b.gif

What in God's name are you talking about.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

camo pants were dope back in the 90's too (even the early 2000's, in hip hop culture, mobb deep, wu, etc., even in the jungle/d&b/rave scene).

it was in a different context though in da early 90's...

capone-n-noreaga-the-war-report-front.jpg

cats weren't rockin camo wit loud bright +@# nikes contrastin all crazy...da bald head, m45 jackets, flightjacket, timbs, etc. were all part of that grimey hardcore hiphop.

always funny when people name some obscure usage of something as if that's where they got the idea from

Supreme or not I like stalley fit. Then again Im odd like that. Print reminds me of random 99 cent store printed window curtains. I'd even prefer if it was sold at a 99 cent store. I sure wouldn't spend 100+ on that fit.

Again, I never said I started anything. Reading is fundamental, but I think you guys just choose to twist what I say, and put words in my mouth (and then get mad when I repeat myself). Denim jackets and camo pants have always been around, and I saw a few people b4 me rocking both, bringing 'em back, a couple years ago. all I said was when I first came around here in them cats had jokes (not like I'm making it up, cats on here remember) now those same cats are all up on it, prolly cuz they saw their fav rappers on it...

Yeah, I was talking about sheep a lil bit, I suppose, but you're the one trying to put anyone and everyone who implements trends they genuinely like as sheep, which is mega reaching and silly (and likely cuz of what you just admitted, you don't follow any cuz you're cheap, so you're hating on those who aren't)...

And LOL at "rollerblading"...
laugh.gif
I don't even have to say anything else...
laugh.gif
I can't read any more of your rant in each post
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

the ignorance is just plain gross. 
Stop tryna kick knowledge, its just garbage. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Im putting an ignore on you. 

Im jussayin Proto, you my boy fambs but i just  can't.... just can't  in this thread.
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by egaroc1

Again, I never said I started anything. Reading is fundamental, but I think you guys just choose to twist what I say, and put words in my mouth (and then get mad when I repeat myself). Denim jackets and camo pants have always been around, and I saw a few people b4 me rocking both, bringing 'em back, a couple years ago. all I said was when I first came around here in them cats had jokes (not like I'm making it up, cats on here remember) now those same cats are all up on it, prolly cuz they saw their fav rappers on it...

Yeah, I was talking about sheep a lil bit, I suppose, but you're the one trying to put anyone and everyone who implements trends they genuinely like as sheep, which is mega reaching and silly (and likely cuz of what you just admitted, you don't follow any cuz you're cheap, so you're hating on those who aren't)...

And LOL at "rollerblading"...
laugh.gif
I don't even have to say anything else...
laugh.gif
I can't read any more of your rant in each post
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

the ignorance is just plain gross. 
Stop tryna kick knowledge, its just garbage. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Im putting an ignore on you. 

Im jussayin Proto, you my boy fambs but i just  can't.... just can't  in this thread.
frown.gif
frown.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
Is that you Nino?!

i found this in my closet a couple of weeks ago.
roll.gif

tumblr_m2luvhDqra1qc0vbio1_500.jpg

i wish i still had the idgaf attitude to rock it.

funny memory. walking down soho w the hoody and the two creators stop me and go, "yo where u cop that?"

i got, "Division  East (skateshop in NJ)"

One dude points, "this the n-word right here. this leroy, royal w cheez brah".

i know, cool story bro.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

I've seen punkers/skaters get bullied through school and in my first years of teaching YET now when lil wayne and these other moron rappers wear skinny jeans, jean cut off shorts, camo pants, etc...It's all of sudden cool?

while i largely disagree with you on your other points (sorry for the knock on rollerblading, i'm an oldschool skater, it's my blood to hate it), i cosign this for sure. ^

it's funny how styles that were once hated on so hard b4 come into style for those same haters later...

and LOL at calling me a "suburb kid" up there...
roll.gif
please... i came up kinda rough, with some parents that didn't really give a $#%@, and i've had to work for everything i have now, so save that BS for someone else.
indifferent.gif

everything i've said is truth, y'all can tangle and twist it however you want.
wink.gif

and that stalley fit is TURRIBLE imo.
laugh.gif
maybe he could do just the shorts, maybe (would be a nod to the 80's jams shorts trend)... but the shorts and the hoodie all floral print? really? if it wasn't supreme and anyone (not a rapper) came up in the wdywt with that fit on the LULZ would be never ending and y'all all know it...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Bless us with the no tags YBD.
laugh.gif

vil4c6.jpg

2pzmjvt.jpg

25gbbb7.jpg

Wow wowRarely post on here but Jay's shoes are turrible. A grown man should not wear that fit wit those shoes...hideous. That fit needs more conservative shoes.

Originally Posted by John Mayer

i found this in my closet a couple of weeks ago.
roll.gif

tumblr_m2luvhDqra1qc0vbio1_500.jpg

i wish i still had the idgaf attitude to rock it.

funny memory. walking down soho w the hoody and the two creators stop me and go, "yo where u cop that?"

i got, "Division  East (skateshop in NJ)"

One dude points, "this the n-word right here. this leroy, royal w cheez brah".

i know, cool story bro.

If its a medium or large I'll take it(dead serious) please PM.

And Proto purposely does this to create talks about him, he seeks attention bad. Hes just another "OG" tryna tell kids thats hes cooler cause he was rocking old navy v necks back in the Boy Meet World days.

4hxwsh.jpg

Never said it before, but thanks YBD for those untagged shots always appreciated sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom