♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by John Mayer

i found this in my closet a couple of weeks ago.
roll.gif

i wish i still had the idgaf attitude to rock it.

funny memory. walking down soho w the hoody and the two creators stop me and go, "yo where u cop that?"

i got, "Division  East (skateshop in NJ)"

One dude points, "this the n-word right here. this leroy, royal w cheez brah".

i know, cool story bro.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

tumblr_m2luvhDqra1qc0vbio1_500.jpg

funny memory. walking down soho w the hoody and the two creators stop me and go, "yo where u cop that?"

i know, cool story bro.
That print is something else man. Tyler the Creator swag maybe? Idk. 

imo the cheetah pattern on clothes was kinda pushing it already, but this floral pattern stuff hell nah...

As I scrolled down I was prepared to see Bron standing there in nothing but ProCombat gear and the kid hidden under a pile of clothing.

Dang, Bron gave B's nephew all that gear and the kid couldn't reciprocate by donating any of his hair to LBJ's hairline? Cold game....
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by rawdawg34

those IVs are so ill...but made so cheap :smh

you talking about the white cement 4's, right?

it's funny cuz if you scroll down to about the 6th post on this page of the thread in the JB forum, the member sincere is saying that he's owned the OG, the '99 retro, and now the 2012, and he's saying this year's retro is actually the first one to use real leather, not synthetic leather. and he's also saying that the 2012's are holding up better for him after wears than the previous 2:

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-thread-2-18-12?page=456

Originally Posted by thrilla11

roll.gif

i know, cool story bro.
That print is something else man. Tyler the Creator swag maybe? Idk. 
LOL, i forget what song, but Pusha is rocking the same hoody in a Clipse video.
No Proto, but I had this hoody in 'o6. lol kinda cool to see it "poppin".

In before, my grandma called and wants her sofa material back
roll.gif

Edit: for those who are really interested in the Leroy Jenkins line,

The original hoodies from the first production run have screen printed size/label tags, where as newer seasons have stitched.

For camp hat fans who don't mind brands that are not Supreme, LJ has some funky camp hats if rocking a whole floral hoody is too much.

You think it would matter more that Lebron gave some random kid his shoes rather than to a kid who is already wearing LV's on his feet...

Originally Posted by AJIIIpLATINum

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Bless us with the no tags YBD.
laugh.gif

vil4c6.jpg

2pzmjvt.jpg

25gbbb7.jpg

Wow wowRarely post on here but Jay's shoes are turrible. A grown man should not wear that fit wit those shoes...hideous. That fit needs more conservative shoes.

son... its a pair of jeans and a black tee, are u serious?????? 

Originally Posted by evisumane123

You think it would matter more that Lebron gave some random kid his shoes rather than to a kid who is already wearing LV's on his feet...

grin.gif
indifferent.gif

The only reason Bron gave the kid all that #++$ is cause thats Beyonce's nephew... I doubt he would do that for any other kid sitting courtside

Originally Posted by superpine

The only reason Bron gave the kid all that #%$# is cause thats Beyonce's nephew... I doubt he would do that for any other kid sitting courtside

I've seen him give a kid stuff plenty of times, Miami and opposing arenas. This time it just got a little more pub. Signs autographs after game and still get cursed out when he doesn't get to everyone. Can't win for losing.

The only reason Bron gave the kid all that #%$# is cause thats Beyonce's nephew... I doubt he would do that for any other kid sitting courtside

I've seen him give a kid stuff plenty of times, Miami and opposing arenas. This time it just got a little more pub. Signs autographs after game and still get cursed out when he doesn't get to everyone. Can't win for losing.

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Yeah, Lebron is a good guy ... Can't please everyone... Holding the title, "Superstar", is a job in itself...

KayCurrency wrote:
Originally Posted by donjuan513

Yeah, Lebron is a good guy ... Can't please everyone... Holding the title, "Superstar", is a job in itself...

yep, he's a real class act...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom