♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do you have to over-analyze a question and completely miss?
I asked if he was a collector before his breakout season... you got an answer? :nerd: if not, move on... :smh:

If any one is over analyzing its you son, just because a person has multiple pairs of sneakers doesn't mean that they are a collector

yall seem to forget that a lot of these ball players and rappers are people from the hood who came into a lot of money

newflash: we love sneakers in the hood , when we get a lil disposable income we tend to buy things we couldn't before, ie expensive sneakers

I own over 30 pairs of boxers, that doesn't mean that im collecting them

Last edited:
Cruz

via SneakerWatch

I asked if he was a collector before his breakout season... you got an answer? :nerd: if not, move on... :smh:

If any one is over analyzing its you son, just because a person has multiple pairs of sneakers doesn't mean that they are a collector

yall seem to forget that a lot of these ball players and rappers are people from the hood who came into a lot of money

newflash: we love sneakers in the hood , when we get a lil disposable income we tend to buy things we couldn't before, ie expensive sneakers

:rofl:

yo captain rant...
my question was simple 'was cruz a collector before his breakout season?', here were possible answers...
a) yes
b) no

that is all...

underwear = sneakers.....you're reaching. the dude has a few dozen pair of new releases, you don't call that collecting?

What are y'all talkin' about?

I own over 150 pairs of sneakers and I'm not a "collector". I'm not "collecting" anything.

I'm a guy that likes, buys and wears sneakers. When they're beat, I take them to the Salvation Army.

I'm not buying them to cryogenically freeze them and "display" them over decades.

I own like 50 button down shirts. Like 50 Polos. 10 suits. Am I collecting all of those or do I just buy a lot of clothes?

Last edited:
underwear = sneakers.....you're reaching. the dude has a few dozen pair of new releases, you don't call that collecting?

No, I call it buying shoes to wear them. Not everyone holds sneakers on such a high pedestal, some of us just like rocking fly clothes and kicks

I have a few dozen pairs of new releases also, damn sure not a collector

and underwear and sneakers both = clothing , far from reaching

dudes really be taking these labels to heart.

"collector" "sneakerhead"

Cruz is just a dude who has a lot of shoes. Period.

You collect baseball cards, stamps, DUST..not shoes.

dudes really be taking these labels to heart.
"collector" "sneakerhead"
Cruz is just a dude who has a lot of shoes. Period.
You collect baseball cards, stamps, DUST..not shoes.

Exactly

Now a days you people (sneakerheads) are taking the love of sneakers overboard

You want celebs to be hung from a tree because they dont know the difference between Concords or space jams

When a lot of us were coming up we didnt have these cutesy names that we have today. I remember when the concords came out we simply called them ''the white and black patent leather joints'' There were no bred 11's , they were the black and red patent leather joints, and so forth.

There is no denying that everyone here loves sneakers , some of us put them in a lightbox and snap pics and never wear them. some of us rock em till we cant rock em anymore. Stop trying to put a label on everything

tired of seeing this bum Victor Cruz

can't wait to see him fall off this year

signed,

Salty Patriots fan :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom