♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
96ga3c.jpg

don't really see Wale wear Jordans like that anymore. coincidence he's wore da bc 4s & olive 9s and they are about to come out this month. Jordan Brand think they slick lol...i see what yall doing there.

Appreciate Kanye not looking like he's part of some underground vampire cult for once....dem Flyknits :pimp:

fam need to stop wearing the damn ko's .... wondering why some dude offered me $400 off my feet while i was wearing them last week at chilis ....smh ill never get a backup pair... just like the damn banneds once jay got ahold of em

fam need to stop wearing the damn ko's .... wondering why some dude offered me $400 off my feet while i was wearing them last week at chilis ....smh ill never get a backup pair... just like the damn banneds once jay got ahold of em

For 400 I'm grabbing my nike slides out the trunk and walking away with the cash. No lie. :lol:

For 400 I'm grabbing my nike slides out the trunk and walking away with the cash. No lie.
laugh.gif
$400??? I was able to pick mine up locally for 130 ds a month ago.

For $400 I would've walked home barefoot if dude insisted on my socks as well
laugh.gif

For 400 I'm grabbing my nike slides out the trunk and walking away with the cash. No lie. :lol:

$400??? I was able to pick mine up locally for 130 ds a month ago.

For $400 I would've walked home barefoot if dude insisted on my socks as well :lol:

these dudes know, i stay with a extra pair of shoes in the whip. I'll give mine up with no hesitation for $400 :lol:

SMH $400?

no wonder prices are going up on ebay. they could be had a month ago in the $150s... :smh:

Man what :lol:

These dudes are tools man. I'd do the same. I always keep a backup pair of beaters in my trunk. I would have taken that money, bought a new pair, and had extra money left over. While this fool went home to put together his best yeezy fit :rofl:

You're a fool for not taking the offer man

Easy 400

Easy $400 especially when HOH restocked them last weekend.
If they believe the hype best believe I will sell it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom