♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anybody thought the concords were bad the breds are going to be bodybags
only wished they took the time to give us a quality box.
These boxes = less production cost = more pairs. You can't wear the box anyway. Theres way more breds been produced this year than concords last year. If people would do research in stead of spewing this "limited" madness then we wouldn't have these problems. Anybody that wants a pair should have no trouble getting them. /rant

These boxes = less production cost = more pairs. You can't wear the box anyway. Theres way more breds been produced this year than concords last year. If people would do research in stead of spewing this "limited" madness then we wouldn't have these problems. Anybody that wants a pair should have no trouble getting them. /rant

How do you know production numbers? Do you work for Nike?

How do you know production numbers? Do you work for Nike?

I was gonna ask homie the same question. They go with the 'basic' box to improve their profit margins. Don't be surprised if next Christmas' XI retro doesn't even come with the plastic cover/tab inside the box.

Last edited:
those hermes pants look suspect. Hermes are not about flashing their logos. When i went to the hermes store the only sweats they had were made of cashmere with no logos at all

those hermes pants look suspect. Hermes are not about flashing their logos. When i went to the hermes store the only sweats they had were made of cashmere with no logos at all
big *** ******* on the screen and you worry bout a logo?

They are fake, I think they are from Sir Micheal Rocks clothing line which got shut down for bootlegging designer logo's...

They are fake, I think they are from Sir Micheal Rocks clothing line which got shut down for bootlegging designer logo's...
Not fake, they're from Marriani (Marriani.com) clothing brand he endorses- not his. I don't believe they are shut down either. This was only the third drop the brand has had and I believe they have the rights for the use of the logo's.

^that url doesnt exist bro. Those things are ultra fake/counterfeit/garbage.

:x almost threw up when I saw the products. They want $160 for the **** they have up :smh: , reminds me of gucci 20 years ago

Soooo.... You're trying to say that something that's not made by or for the company, yet has the logo is not fake?

*goes to eBay and buys $200 yeezys because they're not fake*

^ i would understand if it was a collaboration or something but that **** is just straight up fake garbage. I could buy some $10 sweatpants in modells and print a hermes logo on them :lol: . Straight up joke, fake **** isint allowed on this website get it outta here!

can someone make sense of this for me. On the hermes suit they make it seem like a collabo. No way these dudes really just throwing them logos on there and taxing 160 for it. Gotta be some type of story behind this

bro compared to what hermes charges for their sweats(over $2000 for the cashmere ones i saw) $160 is nothing.

yeah im not sure how they get away with it but you wont be seeing me where this **** anytime soon.

^ i would understand if it was a collaboration or something but that **** is just straight up fake garbage. I could buy some $10 sweatpants in modells and print a hermes logo on them :lol: . Straight up joke, fake **** isint allowed on this website get it outta here!

Aye bud, we need the moderators to step in a bit more. I've noticed that in the last 2 years - fakes/early releases (not coming from Nike themselves) are being accepted as 'grey' market. Dudes are actually going great lengths to justify their variant purchases too.

Aye bud, we need the moderators to step in a bit more. I've noticed that in the last 2 years - fakes/early releases (not coming from Nike themselves) are being accepted as 'grey' market. Dudes are actually going great lengths to justify their variant purchases too.

Yeah, fakes aren't accepted on NT. Unless, or course we are talking about botox butts and silicone breasts on non-famous wannabe video girls.

Or, early release Jordans that dudes jump through hoops to justify.

Oh, here's another pic to accompany my complaining

B-LO-omberg

Last edited:
When shorty posted the pic the caption said something like " HER MES" not Hermes :lol: idk but Teyana been around for a minute never seen in her in nothing fake, I think she just supporting one of her friends clothing line

What do yall think about Jim Jones line? He basically does the same thing

Oh so he's got money so he HAS to rock certain shoes and can't wear what he likes? :smh:
Not to mention it's the first and best colorway of the 6 Rings

Sure, but at the same time you gotta be smart with the decision you make. He is "wearing what he likes" at the same time hanging himself. Six rings suck. bet he is only wearing them for the colorway. I believe the "Concord" colorway did better?

Word to spitta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom