♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cella Dwellas

shhh let em sleep...besides $550 can get you some awesome exclusive Lebrons or Air Jordans..no one wants a plain weird looking sneaker for that price.

some people prefer the subtle look to the in your face logo flashing so everyone else can see. arenas are made with much better materials than nike uses anyway. while i agree 550 is steep most ppl do not own as many balenciagas as they do nikes so in the end it balances out

:nthat: I can name everyone except for the guy on Joe Smith's right.

Great find on the Cella Dwellas picture. I believe that's from either their single or album cover, right?

Great find on the Cella Dwellas picture. I believe that's from either their single or album cover, right?

Yup, believe its from the "Perfect Match" Single

More Cella Dwellas from the Perfect Match video

Last edited:
some people prefer the subtle look to the in your face logo flashing so everyone else can see. arenas are made with much better materials than nike uses anyway. while i agree 550 is steep most ppl do not own as many balenciagas as they do nikes so in the end it balances out

Ahh, yes, the subtly of an all bright red sneaker.

I hear you though, not everybody wants a super expensive Jordan or Bron. People have different tastes. I think them joints are horrid. But, I think a lot of stuff that people sweat is horrid. And, I'm sure plenty of people don't share my tastes either.

Cover of "Perfect Match" single. Props to the Dwellas. Regulars on Stretch and Bob in my high school days.

Ahh, yes, the subtly of an all bright red sneaker.
I hear you though, not everybody wants a super expensive Jordan or Bron. People have different tastes. I think them joints are horrid. But, I think a lot of stuff that people sweat is horrid. And, I'm sure plenty of people don't share my tastes either.
Cover of "Perfect Match" single. Props to the Dwellas. Regulars on Stretch and Bob in my high school days.

Awww man I remember the Stretch and Bobbito Days...my uncle used to let me listen when I was younger...Classic freestyles back in the day

If any celeb (esp a female)rocked those godzillas og or retro it would turn my head more than what they usually rock nowadays, because its like you know they know

The king

Last edited:
Stayin' true...Michael Finley was the best player out of that bunch.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom