♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Air Force 1's are like Chucks they ain't ever goin away

I don't think AF1's will ever get back to the status that they had once in hip hop, Old heads will always have fond memories of them but for young guys growing up on "young money" as apposed to "cash money" AF1's are probably a shoe that 16 yr olds snicker at as an old mans shoe, sadly 

50 use to rock nothing but all white AF1's (aside from G-6's lol) you would never see a photo of him not wearing them, not so much these days

Dre and Birdman I think will be buried in them lol... I love AF1's and wear them every day, I even like mids, shoot me, just a shame the average joe can't afford to wear a new pair everyday lol

Got damn! Those headphones are freakin' HUGE!
laugh.gif

That's what's hot in the street now?
mean.gif

Give me a break, spend a couple hours on the internet and your sneaker knowledge can increase too. talk about a few hyped kicks and gain instant credibility? Psss Trinidad most likely jump on the wagon when Spacejams dropped.
Actually, he really has been in the sneaker game for a while now. I remember him and his manager when I used to work at footlocker, they were literally in there every saturday. They had all the latest & exclusives kicks.

I'm pretty sure Trinidad James owned or was at least a manager at a streetwear boutique so his knowledge shouldn't be that much of a surprise I guess.
He was a manager at Ginza at the underground

Yo, I've never seen this before. Is it pre MobStyle?

Post.

The Mobstyle album came out in '89, IIRC.

The Street Wise album was Azie solo, and dropped in 1991.

Their beef records with NWA were great too, Pre Tim Dog.

I know you can get whoever you need on the phone, playboy - you want mega knowledge dropped on the MobStyle records, J-Zone is your man.

Those headphones look like the noise canceling things that the guys at the airport wear to guide the airplanes. Even Kate Upton is intrigued. Could probably cover up those big jugs of hers :evil: :evil:.

So Rondo's the new hypebeast in town here to relinquish the "foam king" title from wale.

Nike could have put any print in the world on this and choose camo, carbon fiber wasn't good enough.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom