♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cudder -

Very cozy. 8)

what's the point of posting 5 pics of the same outfit in different angles? The 1st pic was good enough
This guy did it again!  lol who spends all day everyday online looking up what other guys are wearing??
sick.gif

laugh.gif
  5 pics of prince lil bow weezy in the same fit?   why??   nobody wanted to see that clown in any fits any pics     this whole thread is a little suspect to begin with..

A repost cuz Hikaru Utada is a G.

tumblr_lw9xyayg7C1qbazr9o1_500.png

900x900px-LL-e6ae2824_FlavorOfLife_Single_Booklet_Inside2.jpeg

There's only two people in this forum that actually care/////

me and you....lol, hikki has some dope chucks too.....couldn't find the pic of her in zoom havens though
Thanks for quoting me.I was actually gonna post this again just for the hell of it.
This thread just becoming stale.I'm getting sick of seeing 'Ye,Wale,Chris Brown,Teyana Taylor,and Stalley in every goddamn
page.Yes,I'm mad.End of rant.

Last edited:
this piece is probrably the most heat in a while in this thread.
Only about 3 made ever.
Worn by Ian Connor

I wanted to revisit this piece, since the only image of it wasn't a flalttering one, IMO. Wil Fry does alot of "commentary" pieces of the fashion world, including designing a few tops that have nothing but designer tags printed all over them. Some of you may remember that "$90,000 Yeezy 2" shirt, as well.

So prior to the new Brooklyn Jersey's actually being revealed, Wil Fry designed and made a small handful of these (in white and black) and gave them to friends. It's essentially the Givenchy Birds Of Paradise tee, printed on the Brooklyn Nets Jersey. None were actually "sold" because as Wil himself stated, it's more of a plagerizing job than anything else. So the small amount made was given out, versus being sold.

The reason I brought these up again, is because apparently China has started making replicas/bootlegs of these. So a bootleg of a bootleg, essentially.

I want one, and to be honest, if the quality is good, I'd get the bootleg of the bootleg.

Last edited:
Yeah.... jersey is still trash. If I got it for free I'd probably throw it in the sleep shirt rotation. Wouldn't leave the house in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom