Status
Not open for further replies.
beyonce concert at the barclays

ol boy got a pistons hat, a barkley hoody, and some 3s lol

ovo fest

drake wit them bos, bringin yeezy out.

mase and diddy performed feels good and mo money mo problems

Last edited:
I might be in the minority here, but Sudekis' fit would be better with some brown dress shoes or loafers. Those DTRT joints just don't look good period.

I might be in the minority here, but Sudekis' fit would be better with some brown dress shoes or loafers. Those DTRT joints just don't look good period.
glad you said it he looks like the president of a high school bank to me with a nice fit on and some bright colored sneakers. 

Naw, they definitely would've been better replaced by some brown wingtips or something, but that's his whole look. Mixing semi-formal wear with sneakers.

The easy answer is that his outfit makes sense with brown shoes.

You can see that outfit every month in Details/GQ etc.

But that's why some people have their own "style".

Last edited:

THANK YOU! Obviously he's wearing athletic basketball sneakers with a formal blazer. That's not the norm nor was it the best possible choice footwear wise for his outfit but that's the point! It's a middle age white man wearing some bright colored shoes that are rarely seen and he pulled it off well. Y'all lookin way to deep into this

THANK YOU! Obviously he's wearing athletic basketball sneakers with a formal blazer. That's not the norm nor was it the best possible choice footwear wise for his outfit but that's the point! It's a middle age white man wearing some bright colored shoes that are rarely seen and he pulled it off well. Y'all lookin way to deep into this
I REMEMBER MARKING OUT AND JUST THINKING OMG WHEN NT WOULD CONSISTENTLY POST DA GAWD ROBIN WILLIAMS ROCKIN VIOTECH DUNKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom