♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
20fovvm.png

15936c.png

2ah7bqq.png

Last edited:
My 6th grade year ('01-'02) I was all over Cortez's.. Grey suedes and jewel swoosh had to double up. Then white leather with navy swoosh... I just don't want to hear it from anyone if I broke a pair out of the box fresh in 2013 now... the judgement is real.

My 6th grade year ('01-'02) I was all over Cortez's.. Grey suedes and jewel swoosh had to double up. Then white leather with navy swoosh... I just don't want to hear it from anyone if I broke a pair out of the box fresh in 2013 now... the judgement is real.
Jewels were flames

where can i scoop the white with navy swoosh on the low? been wanting them for years :lol:

Nike Cortez? That was my go to pair of shoes in high school. Neutral colored tall tee with another tall tee to match the shoes, Nike wrist bands, baggy @#$ Anchor Blue jeans with the bottoms rubber banded, pair of jewel Cortez with no show socks

I thought I was doin it :x :x :x :rofl: Not an ugly shoe at all but you just don't wear them in Cali unless you want people to assume you're a cholo

Last edited:
wit the bottoms rubber banded

I know dudes who still do that lol

Man i wish they would retro the medicine ball trainers (i think thats the name) spike had on in DTRT

But i feel like they would be some kind of qs or limited release.

Lol?

P 8)

Spitta has good taste imho. In shoes too.

8)

Last edited:
broke boys

Yea dat was me lol no shame. I kind of grew to like them tho but these are the ones i always get

Theys some nice colors (forrest gump ones) but i understand y sum people dont like em

Last edited:
cortez are dope and minimal.

lol and yes i guess from an east coast perspective they were basically for da broke boys.

kinda like the roshe run slurp slurp these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom