♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

so you had 4 yrs worth of quotes ready in the clip for when you had to fire shots?
all i did was use the search function for eletro hipster. Been here for long enough to see dude say the same thing over and over. I just don't get why he insist on doing it. He's a known derailer of this thread and WDYWT(not so much anymore)

Last edited:
LOL... Mogulson putting in work on the search function.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I been saying that, thanx for proving my point. And yet, they still insist I say stuff that I clearly never said. Never said Ye was this great originator, nor did I say he was the most influential evar, only the last few years.

And obviously people care, Mogulson, shun, shun, mug, mug... People LOVE to debate me. LOL! They stay replying to damn near anything I say.
It went over your head fella, but its fine. I just don't get why you keep saying it........nobody asked.

Dude said I called kanye some great originator or something. So I repeated myself for the umpteenth time that I've always maintained kanye is not. Just a introducer.

It's not derailing the thread, it's a debate about celebs wearing heat. Completely on topic.

It's only when people turn it into flaming and personal attacks that things get derailed (they flame me, and then blame me for the whole thing when I defend myself, lol).

Last edited:
Dude said I called kanye some great originator or something. So I repeated myself for the umpteenth time that I've always maintained kanye is not. Just a introducer.

It's not derailing the thread, it's a debate about celebs wearing heat. Completely on topic.

It's only when people turn it into flaming and personal attacks that things get derailed (they flame me, and then blame me for the whole thing when I defend myself, lol).
issue is there shouldnt be much debating. Just pics of celebs rocking heat. I guess I am at fault for encouraging your trolling behavior. But I'll stop.

its funny that proto mentioned people wearing kanye type outfits like plaids around the waist, and kilts, leather pants.  Proto I've seen you bite that kanye style more than anyone. With the weird layered T shirts, larger T shirts with the tight pants.   I respect kanye as a producer but its funny when he first started rapping he was even clowning himself a bit.   then all of a sudden he's calling himself a "chi town n*gga with a nas flow" .... Really... a nas flow ??  Haha. that's when I realized this guy is way too gassed.

Never worn a pair of leather pants in my life. Waxed denim is not leather. Never worn a kilt. Lol. The "weird layered t shirt" looks dope to me so I mess with it from time to time, but only layered. Not into the oversized shirts by themselves like Ye does. Has to be layered underneath, and not too long. I used to layer stuff like that all the time back in the day. Same with plaid shirts around the waist. I came up on grunge rock in the early 90's, I did it back then too. I already showed proof I did that b4 I ever saw Ye do it.

Not gonna get into a big rap debate, but just consider this, he's the only rapper Jay has ever done an album with, and Ye not only hung with with him on every track, but by a lot of accounts outshined him on some (I personally like his verses better on a few songs on throne, namely "IMA", "The Joy", and "Paris")...

Being gassed in the rap world is standard. Every rapper calls themselves the greatest. At least he didn't call himself better than Nas... But yeah, Ye has good reason to be gassed, when it comes to hip hop.

She said Ye can we get married at the mall?
I said look you need to crawl ‘fore you ball
Come and meet me in the bathroom stall
And show me why you deserve to have it all
Ball so hard
That **** cray (that **** cray), ain’t it Jay?
Ball so hard
What she order (what she order), fish filet

no way that Kanye outshined Jay-Z in that track

ok as you were.... :wink:

I mean, this happens over some random subject every few weeks, nothing new.

In a page or two we'll be right back on track.

Last edited:
Kanye exposed what was already going on to the masses. Niketalk, Hypebeast, Superfuture, blah blah had a select few members ahead of the "game" wearing the LVC APC Samurai...blah blah...give yourself some credit people. Don't let Kanye say he is the reason Jordan's are popular or why dudes wear slim cuts...it was going on while he was still on his Rugby polo flow.

She said Ye can we get married at the mall?
I said look you need to crawl ‘fore you ball
Come and meet me in the bathroom stall
And show me why you deserve to have it all
Ball so hard
That **** cray (that **** cray), ain’t it Jay?
Ball so hard
What she order (what she order), fish filet

no way that Kanye outshined Jay-Z in that track

ok as you were....
wink.gif
I think this was around the time that I lost major respect for Kanye.

Lyrics were so basic and fruity. 
mean.gif

Beat was so jaded as well.

Last album was disappointing. 
frown.gif

He's stopped rocking Jordan 3's 4's and 5's as well. 
frown.gif

So Appalled and Christian Dior Denim Flow are my last favorite songs of his. 

He hasn't been on the top musically since Good Fridays, but my God he was killing it then. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom