♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those QS XX's. :pimp: extremely underrated IMO

8vr9eq.png

I remember gettin the stealths dat same day and decidin not to get those smdh.

Didnt see it then.

Those QS XX's. :pimp: extremely underrated IMO

I wouldn't say they were underrated my man - they sold quite well at retail vs. the other 2 colourways and the regional joints (which had massive discounts).

The first 3 colors of the XX sold well in general. The color that gets the most attention is the stealth's of course. Hardly anyone mentions the QS's.

Man... I loved both my Stealths and QS's...

Stealths were definitely the best XX though... I hated how the QS's creased. Just awkward. But the colorway was :pimp:

I remember I found my boy a pair of the CDPs for $80 a little while after they dropped and literally convinced him that they were fire. Wish I got a pair too when prices were that low.

Don't even want to see what these retirement fund resellers are charging for them now :lol:

Last edited:
I remember I found my boy a pair of the CDPs for $80 a little while after they dropped and literally convinced him that they were fire. Wish I got a pair too when prices were that low.

Don't even want to see what these retirement fund resellers are charging for them now :lol:

I regret it too. People were practically giving them away because they only wanted the IIIs out of the pack.

I regret it too. People were practically giving them away because they only wanted the IIIs out of the pack.

Don't even want to see what these retirement fund resellers are charging for them now
laugh.gif
I mustve hit a lick grabbed me a pair for under 180 shipped

I'm sorry fam but those all black XXs were pure garbage from a creativity and quality standpoint. I sold my DS pair back in '09 for $50 shipped and the cat who received it had the nerve to ask me if they were legitimate after receiving them. The quality was atrocious - the laser etching and the embossed areas were barely visible.

I'm sorry fam but those all black XXs were pure garbage from a creativity and quality standpoint. I sold my DS pair back in '09 for $50 shipped and the cat who received it had the nerve to ask me if they were legitimate after receiving them. The quality was atrocious - the laser etching and the embossed areas were barely visible.

I didn't wanna be THAT guy but basically all this. :lol:

cdp xx's are trash...one of the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn and they are not exactly the most durable either, only saving grace was the blacked out colorway. Other than that they are (still) garbage.

I regret selling my stealt XX's about 4yrs ago. Sold those and my Aqua 8s at the same time. Still kicking myself till this day... :smh:

I don't think anyone is raving them as the best shoes ever. But for sub $100, it's a great value. A pair of black on black Air Force 1s costs $85. I'd much rather have the CDP XX at the same price.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is raving them as the best shoes ever. But for sub $100, it's a great value. A pair of black on black Air Force 1s costs $85. I'd much rather have the CDP XX at the same price.

All of this. I don't know if I could have even dropped the just under $180 my man up there did, but for the steep discount prices dudes wanted for these back in the day? Definite solid buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom