♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
d0e85b28b90b11e39bfb0ef6dfdd4a89_8.jpg
dudes with that female IG face pose :smh:

DeMarcus Boogie Smooth Cousins playing the the Bel Air Air Jordan V 5 dmc

Nick Swaggy P Young wearing the Air Jordan III 5lab3 3m reflective 3

Wale punched some dude at Monday Night Raw tonight for talking smack to him on Twitter. He's a celeb and was probably wearing some sort of popular shoe.

i think a lot of the post XIV jays were ahead of their time. IMO I feel like as style changes, they seem to fit nicely with newer trends..but at the time when they dropped they were terrible for casual wear.

i think a lot of the post XIV jays were ahead of their time. IMO I feel like as style changes, they seem to fit nicely with newer trends..but at the time when they dropped they were terrible for casual wear.

XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XX3 looked fine with baggy jeans. The type of pants a lot of people wear these days, not so much. They go better with earlier retro Js.

XVI, XVII, XVIII, XIX, XX, XX3 looked fine with baggy jeans. The type of pants a lot of people wear these days, not so much. They go better with earlier retro Js.
Not really it, the same exact Jordans people were wearing with baggy jeans, they're now wearing with skinny jeans. 

If 6's and 7's can be worn withjeans nowadays, I don't see why 20's, 17's, etc can't. 

Not really it, the same exact Jordans people were wearing with baggy jeans, they're now wearing with skinny jeans. 
If 6's and 7's can be worn withjeans nowadays, I don't see why 20's, 17's, etc can't. 

Most of the ones pre-XIV look better with smaller jeans. XIX and XXs look outrageous with skinny jeans. The other ones look okay with any fit of pants. but better with baggy jeans. At least in my opinion. *shrugs*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom