♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're gonna say Jordan 1, then you must mean DUNK..dunk is what influenced the first model.

I'm curious to know if there's a Jordan Adidas in a vault somewhere. Did they have a design ready even though they dropped the ball.

If you're gonna say Jordan 1, then you must mean DUNK..dunk is what influenced the first model.

I'm curious to know if there's a Jordan Adidas in a vault somewhere. Did they have a design ready even though they dropped the ball.

dunks suck

bred 1's dont

i understand dunk pretty much made the jordan 1 but yea lets not bring that shoe up

not gonna chime into the adidas talk too much. i'm sure despite having several pairs for many years now i'll still get accused of bandwagon jumping, so whatever...
laugh.gif

look forward to what he might come up with, but not getting my hopes up... in fact, i hope i hate them, so i can save the money...
laugh.gif

Busenitz, Torsion Integral S, ZXZ 700, and a few others are personal favs... and i've had my blue suede campus's since the early 90's (always preferred those over shell toes)...

gonna wear these again soon, they're my fav from the skate line:

Last edited:
dunks suck

bred 1's dont

i understand dunk pretty much made the jordan 1 but yea lets not bring that shoe up
You sound like one of those corny old Filipinos that get loud during arguments instead of making your argument better. 
laugh.gif

*Filipino checking in*

BESIDES RUNNER HEADS

I USUALLY FEEL LIKE ADIDAS ARE MORE FOR B-BOYS AND D ROSE RIDERS

IN BEFORE THE RETURN AND BULLS FANS

the 35th anniversary had some really great collabs and a quick search turns up some nice newer pairs:

one of the mods on here has been telling me how much he loves wearing the adidas boost and how comfortable they are. he also has hundreds of pairs of nikes.

you can have an opinion but to casually dismiss a whole brand is indicative of someone who rides the hype train and doesn't actually like shoes.

the 35th anniversary had some really great collabs and a quick search turns up some nice newer pairs:

one of the mods on here has been telling me how much he loves wearing the adidas boost and how comfortable they are. he also has hundreds of pairs of nikes.

you can have an opinion but to casually dismiss a whole brand is indicative of someone who rides the hype train and doesn't actually like shoes.

im a hypebeast?

bruh come look at my collection, i try and by stuff i like. i rarely even buy stuff. i dont go out and buy every shoe that drops and go into debt just to seem cool.

i dont like the way the adidas look minus the ones i mentioned earlier. i dont care they if they comfortable :lol: that doesnt make up for them being ugly

but then again im a hypebeast

im a hypebeast?

bruh come look at my collection, i try and by stuff i like. i rarely even buy stuff. i dont go out and buy every shoe that drops and go into debt just to seem cool.

i dont like the way the adidas look minus the ones i mentioned earlier. i dont care they if they comfortable :lol: that doesnt make up for them being ugly

but then again im a hypebeast

Who cares? It's your opinion. An opinion in the extreme minority... But still your opinion.

Let it be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom