♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've been seeing that picture of jay and B with the Mona Lisa painting all day...not impressed lol

I never see any celebrities wearing Lebron models 1-7 (except Wale). It's always the 8s or later. SMH

Last edited:
I never see any celebrities wearing Lebron models 1-7 (except Wale). It's always the 8s or later. SMH
To be honest, most celebrities aren't really into sneakers like that, and I'm sure there are even less people that were into them prior to 2010 or so. The ones that come to mind who wear Lebrons that actually were into sneakers prior to that would be Wale, Stalley if he counts, and Chi McBride. Most celebrities just wear whatever is new.

Played out? Stop it.

So what, JB releases a bunch of them and now they ain't cool no more.

JB keep em coming. I'll keep buying them played out Xi's. (Few exceptions like gammas
sick.gif
)
its not about JB, its the "thirst" for them
Everyone and their mama wants a pair of Columbias
laugh.gif

Dudes that have been out the game for years and don't even rock kicks anymore will be out in full force for those columbias. People have been thirstin for em. If you had as many ppl going after those gammas how many you think will go after Columbias? A lot more I'll tell you that.
to me it just seems that nowadays, i dont think "sneakerhead", when i see someone with  11's on ( black/reds, gammas)

too many shoe connoisseurs

#neverforget

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom