♔ ~~~~| Celebrites Rockin Heat (fly gear/Fly kicks) VOL. 3 | ~~~~ ♔

Status
Not open for further replies.
DwGEdeF.jpg

That perpetration :smh: too damn old to be walking out the house like that

So what is the alternative then? Dressing like Dalitso or wearing Nike from head to toe?

Most people simply don't give a rat's behind about co-ordinating a fit based on the brand or some other BS.

Why do people call Future hendrix ? Its ironic to me because Jimmy Hendrix was 1 of the most talented guitar players in music history.  Future is 1 of the LEAST talented MC's I've ever heard.

I dont think people created the "future hendrix" moniker. I think that he feels like he is a rockstar of sorts, and because him and jimi hendrix are both african american, make music, and partake in recreational drugs he decided he would make that his nickname.
Once he started to call himself that on several mixtapes people heard it and also started to call him that.

I dont think people created the "future hendrix" moniker. I think that he feels like he is a rockstar of sorts, and because him and jimi hendrix are both african american, make music, and partake in recreational drugs he decided he would make that his nickname.
Once he started to call himself that on several mixtapes people heard it and also started to call him that.
just makes him and the people that call him that look stupid

(Future) Hendrix slander shan't be tolerated.. The hell is wrong with you guys? :smh: :stoneface:

I need to see an outfit Future wore pre-2010. He went from Tru Religion to...

The guy is like 30 years old and childish as heck. Subject matter is so cliche and boring. For a guy who has respected music producer as a cousin, he's awful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom